When He Bonds With Her

Leonardo

You and Leonardo were in the dojo with Rosie. It was time for her bottle and she was letting everyone know it. She cried so loud, you'd swear the people on the surface could hear.

"Leonardo, would you please hold Rosie for a moment while I get her bottle?"

"Ofcourse, Mom."

You handed him Rosie and he gently cradled her in his arms. You left to get her bottle wondering what they were doing.

Meanwhile, Leo was looking down at his little sister.
----------------------------------------
Omg I am so sorry I forgot to tell you what the baby looks like.
She has rat ears an a tail like you. She has the regular structure of a human nose except the tip is a rat nose like Splinters. And her eyes are maroon like his.
Her hair is dark brown and short at the moment. Plus her tail is pretty long. Continue.
---------------------------------------
She was staring up at him babbling. She had finally stopped crying. He smiled at her as she said little baby gibberish.

"Hi little Rosie."

She started to move her lips.

"Weo!" She giggled.

His eyes widened. His little sister just said his name. He chuckled and patted her head.

"Thats right, Rosie. I'm Leo."

He didn't know, however, that you were standing in the doorway watching.

How wonderful.

Raphael

Raphael was in the living room sitting on the couch next to Rosie. He was watching a ninja catoon on T.V., mimicking the punching scenes.

He suddenly heard shuffling behind him. He turned around and saw Rosie karate chopping the air.

"Hiya"

"That's my kick-butt little sister."

He picked her up and spun her around.

"Weeeee! Waphie!"

He looked shocked but he smiled.

"Only you can call me that little sister. Only you."

They laughed and played to their hearts content.

Donatello

Rosie and Donatello were in the lab while he was giving her a check-up. You see, earlier that morning, poor little Rosie had gotten a case of the sniffles.

"Achoo"

"Okay Rosie, I have your medicine, say ah."

She drank the medicine and made a sour face.

"Bleh!"

She spit it out and it flew all over Donatello's face.

"I honestly don't blame you."

She giggled at his response.

"Donnie!"

"Thats right."

Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo and Rosie were playing hide and seek in the living room. He was it.

He looked behind the couch. Nothing. He looked in the kitchen. Nothing.
He heard noise coming from the dojo and smiled. He snuck in and saw Rosie hanging upside down from the tree by her tail.

"Found you!"

He ran over to her and tickled her. She got down and tried to run away but he caught her, picked her up, and raspberried her stomach.

"Mikey!"

"Worlds best big brother!"

That is most certainly true.