Date Night: Donatello and Kayla

So far the turtles have helped each other when planning dates for their girlfriends, but Donatello, being the genius in the bunch, had another idea.

Unlike his two older brothers, Donatello took it upon himself to plan out the world's most perfect date.

He took into consideration every possible thing that could ruin him and Kayla's date so he could prepare for anything that could go wrong. At least, he thought he did.

Let's start from the beginning.

Earlier this morning, Donatello called his girlfriend, Kayla, and asked her out on a date.

To make sure it went smoothly, he prepared for every possible thing that could ruin a date.

Well...he tried to anyway.

He followed a very strict schedule.

Donatello had picked Kayla up from her house at exactly 7:45PM, got her back to the lair by 8PM, and started making their dinner by 8:15PM.

So far all he had left to do was put the (Insert Favorite Food) in bowls/plates, eat, and wash the dishes.

Everything was going according to plan.

That is ofcourse until Rosie came into the kitchen.

"Rose, I told you the kitchen was off limits from 8:30 to 9..."

"I know, I just wanted ice cream." She shrugged.

"Can't you just get some later?"

"I can beat you up."

He rolled his eyes and got a tub of ice cream from the freezer, "Here."

"I'm not supposed to have this much-"

"Just take it and don't tell Mom I gave it to you."

She shrugged again before skipping back to her room and eating all of the (Insert Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream), and leaving the happy couple to enjoy their date.