When They Run Away Again

It had been quiet around the lair.

Too quiet...

You hadn't seen or heard the turtles or Rosie all day.

You walked into the dojo to see if maybe they were in there.

You saw Splinter drinking tea under the tree and decided to ask him if he'd seen them.

"Splinty, have you seen the boys or Rosie around?"

"I have not seen them all day." He shook his head.

"I'm going to go check for them in their rooms."

You left the dojo and checked Donatello's lab. Nobody was there.

Leonardo's room. Nobody.

Raphael's room. Nope.

Donatello's bedroom. No one in sight.

Michaelangelo's room. Nothing but empty pizza boxes.

However, something peeking out from under his bed caugt your eye.

You lifted up his blanket to find a drawing of him, Raven, Luna, Leonardo, Kayla, Donatello, Asia, Raphael, and Rosie, wearing wierd outfits.

You flipped the paper over and your eyes nearly popped out of your head from what you read.
-------------------------------------------
You ran down the sewers searching for the kids.

You could hear the sound of the Shell Raiser's engine starting and ran towards where the sound was coming from.

As you turned the corner you saw Rosie, the turtles, and the girls, all about to get into the shell raiser.

"Where do you all think you're going?!" You panted, seeing as you had ran throughout the sewers for over an hour.

"I told you guys we should've left while your parents were asleep." Asia groaned.

"There's a very simple explanation for this, Mom." Donatello explained, "Raven said there was a really cool music festival called Coachella and we were gonna drive there."

"We even made disguises." Michaelangelo smiled.

"I can't help but notice 5 flaws in your 'plan'" you said in an annoyed tone, "FIRST of all, Coachella was 2 months ago, SECOND of all, you'd need tickets to even get there, THIRD of all, Coachella is all the way in California so it woupd take you a long time to get there, FOURTH, you can clearly see through your disguises, and FIFTH, NONE OF YOU ASKED ANY PERMISSON WHATS SO EVER TO GO!"

The kids looked at each other then looked back at you.

"Grounded?"

"Grounded."

"I think I should go home, this seems like a family issue." The girls were about to walk away.

"I have all of your mothers on speed dial" You pulled out your phone.

"Yeah, we're screwed."