When You And Splinter Fight

(It's about to go down)

You, Splinter, Rosie, The Turtles, and the girls were in the kitchen eating ramen noodles.

Everything was all fine and dandy until you noticed that yesterdays dirty dishes were still in the sink.

"Splinty, I thought I asked you to wash the dishes from last night?" You said sternly.

"My apologies, (Y/N). I will wash them later."

"Nice save Master Splinter." Raphael said through a mouth full of noodles.

"OR you could wash them now." You were starting to sound irritated.

"You go Mrs.H" Raven cheered.

"Someone sounds upset. Must be that time of the month again." He chuckled.

At that moment the attention of every female turned towards Splinter.

"Bad move, Sensei." Leonardo whispered.

You stood up from your chair and took a deep breath.

"Someone's gonna get it." Michaelangelo whispered to his brothers.

"FIRST of all, it is not that time of the month, and you should not just assume a woman/girl is angry because she is on her period. Sometimes you men/boys make us upset. SECOND of all, even if I were, men/boys don't understand how hard a period is for a female to go through."

"When boys go through puberty, all that happens to them is their voice gets higher, they get acne, testosterone levels increase and they smell alittle" Kayla stood up from her spot and pointed out.

"Yeah and us girls have to either bleed non-stop for a week EVERY month, getting cramps and headaches, or become pregnant." Luna said.

"How would you like it if you went to sleep on white sheets and woke up the japenese flag?!" Asia yelled. (🇯🇵)

All of the boys looked shocked.

"I will do the dishes now." Splinter got up.

Men~10
Women~10,000