When They Run Away

Hello! So this chapter was suggested to me by Maddie_AndDonnie2015 so I really hope you enjoy it and if you do you can thank them. I hope you like it plz enjoy!

Splinter and the turtles had an argument about how they needed to train more. The boys got really upset. You thought they were really upset because it was completely quiet around the lair.

You went to each of their rooms to check on them but no one was there. You were confused until you got to Michaelangelo's room. There was a note laying on his bed next to his old teddy bear. You picked up the note and read it.

"Oh no."

You ran as fast as you could to the dojo, tears blurring your vision. You stopped when you bumped into Splinter.

"(Y/N), What is wrong?"

You sniffled as you handed him the note. It read;

Dear Sensai and Mom,

We tried our best to be good at training but I guess our best...wasn't good enough. You guys must not love us anymore. So we're running away.

Love,
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Mikey.

P.S. We love you Mom and Dad.

"They-They're gone!" You fell to your knees crying, covering your face with your hands.

"No!" Splinter said making you jump. "We will get them back (Y/N), even if we have to search throughout the entire city!"

You only nodded for you were at a loss for words. Why would they run away? Where could they possibly be?

You and Splinter rushed out of the lair entrance and ran through the sewers calling their names.

"Leonardo!"

"Donatello!"

"Raphael!"

"Michaelangelo!"

Then, you remembered something that always worked with Michaelangelo.

"Marco?"

"Polo!" You heard a voice yell from the tunnel next to you. You turned the corner and saw 3 turtles glaring daggers at Michaelangelo.

"My babies! Don't you ever scare us like that again!" You said as you practically strangled them with hugs.

Splinter ran in after you and stopped in surprise. He ran over and joined you all in your group hug.

"Boys?"

"Yes Mom?"

"You all are grounded."

Hope you enjoyed it. Remember children, don't run away from home because thats where wall outlets, food, and television are for free. And your family if thats important too.