❤️❤️❤️Valentines Day Surprise❤️❤️❤️

I told you so! This is my surprise Valentines Day chapter! And it is about, drumroll please....how you and Splinter Met! You. Are. Welcome! It's kind of a long chapter so, yeah. enjoy! Happy Valentines Day.

You had just moved to New York City. You came here after you graduated from college in Japan and you were about 26 at the time. However, unlike normal people, you were a mutant. You had rat ears and a tail. You had to wear a (f/c) hoodie and sweatpants whenever you left your apartment.

One cold winter morning you went to the kitchen to get some eggs for breakfast. But when you opened the refrigerator it was empty!
"Seriously" You groaned.

You put on your (f/c) hoodie and sweats and grabbed your wallet. When you opened the door you felt a small breeze brush your cheeks. For some reason, winter in New York didn't affect as much since you first moved here. You walked to (favorite grocery store) and got a basket.

You walked down the isles and looked around. It wasn't often that you left your apartment so everything interested you. You immediately snapped out of your trance when you bumped into someone, knocking them down.

They were wearing a red-brown kimono robe with the hood up so you couldn't see their face.

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry. I should have been watching where I was going."

"It is not your fault, Miss." the person said. It was a man. He had a Japanese accent as well.

You held out your hand and he took it getting up. When he got up, your eyes met. Your (e/c) eyes and his maroon ones. You felt as if you were floating and it was just you and him.

"I-I...Are you alright, Miss?" He asked. Your gaze never left his eyes.

"I'm-I'm fine. But it really is my fault, I should have been paying attention to where I was walking." You said now fully standing up. Little did you know that he was staring around at everything as well. He hadn't been to the outside world in a while either. He stood up completely now too and he was very tall.

"I was not paying attention to where I was going either. It can be both of our faults." He was very wise.

"Okay. I really am sorry though." You were still staring into his eyes.

"It is alright. I am Hamato Yoshi."

"I am (Y/N) (L/N)."

"It is nice to meet you Ms. (L/N)"

"Please, call me (Y/N)." You reached out your hand for him to shake it. He shook your hand.

"Alright. And you may call me Splinter."

"That is a very interesting nickname. It is nice to meet you as well."

You went your separate ways and continued shopping. But for some reason, you couldn't stop thinking about him. His voice, his height, those amazing maroon-brown eyes. You felt butterflies in your stomach at the very thought of his name. Splinter.

Meanwhile, he was thinking about you as well. You beautiful (e/c) eyes, your long (h/c) hair that drapes along your shoulder and dances with every step you take. Yes, he had been in love before, but you, there was something different about you. Something that made you...glow. '(Y/N)' he thought.

You paid for your items and left. It was night time now. As you were walking home you got pushed into an alley by some purple dragons. When you fell your hood flew back revealing your ears. There were 3 of them and 1 of you.

"Well looky here," the leader said "a freak." They all laughed.

"That is no way to talk to a lady!" You heard a familiar voice yell. Splinter.
You could hear shuffling but you could barely see anything.

Suddenly, the leader got dragged away into the darkness. You got your (insert weapon here) and started to fight. You managed to take down the other 2 and Splinter walked over to you except this time, his hood was down and you saw that he was a rat mutant.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?"

"You're- You're a mutant too?!"

"Yes."

"Well I-I just don't know how to thank you, Splinter."

"Thanks are not necessary."

"Well, I must be able to repay you."

He helped you up and you two were staring into each other's eyes again.

You just couldn't look away. You were getting that feeling again. Like you were 100ft. off the ground.

"No...you do not have to."

"Are you sure? You saved me yet ask for no reward?"

"You being safe is reward enough."

"Thank you."

"Would you like an escort home?"

"Sure."

You walked to your apartment building and waved goodbye. Once again you couldn't get the vision of his maroon-brown eyes out of your head.

You hoped to see him again. Meanwhile, he was thinking about you as well. Your hair, your eyes, your voice. He thought you were just amazing.
----------------------------------------------
Next day---
You were cleaning the living room when there was a knock on your window. You opened your window and stuck your head out. Nobody was there.

Suddenly you were looking into maroon-brown eyes and you felt your heart melt.

"Splinter?"

He nodded.

"Please come in. Would you like some tea?"

"No thank you."

"Okay. What brings you by here?"

He took your hands in his and stared into your eyes.

"(Y/N), I know that we just only met, but I think you are very amazing. Your eyes, your hair, everything about you."

"I feel the same way, except about you."

He one of his hands to your cheek and wrapped the other arm around your waist.

Your started breathing faster and your heart was beating really fast. His lips were drawing closer and you could feel his breath gentle blowing on you.

Your lips met and you felt as if you were flying. You pulled away and were smiling like an idiot.

"I am sorry. I do not know what came over m-"

You grabbed him by his robe and pulled him into another kiss.

"No apologies are necessary."

For the next 4 years you two fell in love and one day he asked you 'the question' which is how you have your wonderful family now.

Happy Valentines Day