Date Night: Michaelangelo and Raven

Michaelangelo, being the most creative of his brothers, set up the most spectacular date in the world.

He put up fairy lights in the dojo, got Donatello to create a makeshift disco ball from little make up mirrors, and had Raven's favorite type of pizza waiting for her on a picnic blanket.

"Am I the king of romance or what?"

"What." Rosie said while lugging the box of leftover lights back to her room.

"I said-"

"I know what you said."

Everything looked perfect, like something out of a fairy tale.

Later, when Raven finally got down to the lair everything was dark.

"Hello? Anyone here?" She called out.

Just when she was about to leave Michaelangelo jumped out and covered her eyes.

"I have a surprise for you." He said in a singsong tone.

Once he led her past the couch, up a few steps and to the dojo, he turned on the lights.

The fairy lights turned on along with the disco ball making the ceiling look like it was covered in stars.

The look on her face was absolutely priceless.

"Surprise! Happy Date with Mikey Day!"

She walked in and looked around, "Did you do all of this for me?"

"I may have had a little help from Rosie."

She smiled, sat down next to him on the picnic blanket under the tree in the middle of the room, and had the world's most romantic date ever.

Take that Leonardo, Raphael, and Donatello.