When They Have Nightmares/ Get Scared

Author-Chan has updated again!

Also, about the turtle tot chapters, they'll be put with the older chapters but I'll put (NEW) next to them so you'll know they're the new ones.

Chapter Idea: I_love_my_Sasha: Maybe them having a nightmare?

Let us begin.

Rosie

Rosie, your youngest child,  kept bothering her big brothers to tell her a bedtime story.

She asked Leonardo and he said no.

She asked Venus and was told to 'Get lost'

She asked Michaelangelo and he said 'Maybe later' which meant 'Not happening'.

She asked Donatello and he told her 'I'm busy.'

However when she asked Raphael, he was more than happy to tell her one.

He took her to her room, tucked her into bed,  and told her the most disturbing, bone chilling scary story anyone has ever heard.

"Good night." He smiled and walked out.

Rosie kept telling herself "It's just a story, it's just a story," Over and over again, doing her best to fall asleep.

However, she eventually did fall asleep.

At first everything was normal. She dreamt of Casey and eating nothing but chocolate all day.

But something seemed off...

All of a sudden, everything from Raphael's story started happening.

-I'll leave the story to the reader's imagination-

The poor kid wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks.

Well not in her own bed anyway.

Rosie grabbed her teddy bear that had a picture of Casey's face taped on it and quickly made her way to your room.

"Mommy I can't sleep, can I stay in here with you?"

Of course you said yes, letting her crawl in between you and Splinter and fall asleep.

Leonardo

Leonardo, your oldest son, had been watching a horror movie earlier today.

I believe the movie was called 'Lights Out.'

(Don't watch that movie. Trust me, just don't.)

Being the leader, and the most mature of his brothers, you wouldn't think he'd be so scared after watching it.

Well you would be wrong.

The poor guy was so scared he couldn't fall asleep.

The way Leonardo's room is shaped, there's one wall covered by Space Heroes posters, another with his closet which he made sure to close, the wall his bed and dresser were against, and the corner where his door was.