Date Night: Leoanardo and Luna

This chapter idea is brought to you by @MadisonDonnalley

This chapter idea is brought to you by @MadisonDonnalley .

This scenario is of the boys going on dates with their girlfriends. Author-Chan is still accepting chapter ideas as long as they're appropriate.

Now let's begin

Leonardo's Date With Luna

Today was the day Leonardo had been excited about all week long. Today was the day he had planned to surprise his girlfriend, Luna, with a romantic dinner date. Her favorite pizza, fancy table cloths, forks that weren't made of plastic, the whole shebang.

Now all that was left to do was get Luna to the lair.

Seeing as Leonardo was, well Leonardo, he had already came up with a plan to get her there.

While you and Splinter helped Leonardo set up, Raphael, Donatello, and Michaelangelo snuck away to get Luna.

When they reached her house she was in her room watching television.

While she was distracted by (Insert whatever show is currently popular), the three of them quietly snuck in.

Before she knew anyone else had been in the room, they blindfolded her and Raphael slung her over his shoulder.

"Am I being kidnapped?!" She asked in a panicked tone of voice.

"Think of it as a surprise adoption." Michaelangelo shrugged.

Before she could ask any more questions the boys hurried back down to the the lair.

"I demand to know what's going on right now!" Luna yelled.

"Ask Lame-o-nardo." Raphael set her down in a chair and took the blindfold off of her.

Without hesitation she socked the first living thing she saw, which unfortunately was Leonardo, right in the jaw.

He groaned while holding it "What was that for?"

"What the heck is going on?!"

"Our date..."

She looked down and in front of her was a nicely set table, folded napkins, two plates of (insert favorite kind of pizza) made by the wonderful Chef (Y/N), and a tie-wearing Leonardo who was shell shocked from being hit. (See what I did there?😉)

"What's all this?" She looked at the table then up at him.

"You and I have never been on a date so I thought this would fix that." He smiled through the jaw pain.

She smiled back at him, and after (Y/N) finished taking a bunch of pictures of her 'little man's ' adorable first date then got him an ice pack, they had a wonderful and romantic evening.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next I'll publish the chapter about Raphael and Asia's date. Have a nice day you beautiful weirdos.