Denial

Inside Cookie and Creams house

Tessa hugged Jackson as he rubbed her back, he felt her tears through his shirt and just let her grieve over her old friend. He knew they weren't really friends before but, it still hurt to know that he was killed.

"Tessa, baby why don't you get something to eat with Jess?" He asked. Tessa shook her head in his chest and gripped his waist tighter.

"Have you had any updates on Sean?" Jess asked. Jackson shook his head.

"No, but, I do hope he is alright. I'd hate to find out my best friend is gone." Jackson said.

Tessa then got up and ran up to the room she had been staying in for three days leaving Jackson and Jess to stare after her.

"She'll be okay." Jess told Jackson seeing his worried look.

"I hope so..." he sighed and rubbed his neck.

'After how she reacted earlier I wouldn't blame her for how upset she was.' Jackson thought.

       *******Earlier that day*******

Arriving at his aunt and uncle's house, he saw Tessa trying to tear away Cookie from Joseph's dead body.

Hopping out of the car with Celine, Jackson ran over to Tessa.

"No! Don't touch him! Stop it!" Tessa yelled at Cookie. The older man simply continued putting Joseph in a body bag.

Jackson grabbed his girlfriend and Tessa continued fighting him as Celine tried to calm her down.

"Let me go! He's still breathing!" Tessa said her tears rolling down her cheeks. Jackson made Tessa look in his eyes and grabbed her cheeks to keep her there.

"Tessa...baby he's gone...please let me take you inside..." he rubbed away her tears and kissed her forehead. Finally giving up Tessa broke down in his arms and Jackson hugged her close.

Jackson watched as Cookie dragged a dead Joseph to his pick up truck and stroked Tessa's curly hair as the woman cried in his chest.

"I vill dispose of the body, vou make sure that the others are alright." Cookie told Jackson as he put Joseph in the back of his truck. Tessa then ran out of Jackson's arms to Cookies truck and looked down at Joseph. His green eyes were staring at the sky and his smile still plastered on his pale skin.

Tessa rubbed his hair gently, making sure to get one last look at him then kissed his cold forehead, shivering slightly. Jackson walked up to Tessa and gently grabbed her arm pulling her away from the truck.

Cookie drove off towards who knows where leaving Jackson and Tessa to watch after the car.

           *******Present time********
Jackson walked up the stairs quietly to Tessa's room where he could hear her muffled cries. Knocking softly, he opened the door and looked at Tessa's shaking, curled up form. He closed the door behind him, walked over to her and sat on the bed and laid a hand on her back.

"Peaches...please don't cry baby..." Tessa only sobbed harder and Jackson laid down behind her turning her small form over to face him and hugged her close.

"Jackson, please...hold me..." she whispered. Jackson kissed her forehead and then her lips multiple times.

*************Elsewhere**********

Lindsey sat in her white tub, sipping on her wine as she relaxed in the lavender scented bubbles.

Sighing softly, she was interrupted when a knock at her bathroom door was heard

"What is it?" She asked annoyed.

"Ma'am the prisoner has escaped!" She heard the man behind the door say.

Lindsey only smirked and downed the rest of her drink as she set the glass on the floor.

"Ma'am should we send out men after him?" The man asked.

"No, let him run he won't make it far not with those injuries he has." She said.

"And um, ma'am we have another problem..."

************************************
Sean's P.O.V

Fleeing from a burning building which I had set aflame and know has important documents inside I smirked in victory but groaned in pain when I felt my broken arm throb with pain.

I ran through the woods as I could hear the goons not too far away and their flashlights were growing closer. Continuing my path, I halted at a cliff and saw water below but it was a great drop.

Not having a lot of time to decide I took the risk and jumped. Once the cold water hit my body I went numb and fell unconscious in the water letting the river drag my body down the stream.

************************************
With Jackson

He watched the woman in his arms sleep peacefully, and couldn't help but smile. He kissed her chapped lips and she snuggled into his chest, sighing softly.

Looking out the window, Jackson began to think about Sean and his whereabouts.

"Come on, Sean don't let me down now..." he whispered.

***********************************

Hey guys! I'm back and ready to write sorry this chapter is so short I am at work on lunch and have a lot of time on my hands now I have to keep on writing the next chapter so as always like share and comment the chapter and coming soon Lindsey may meet her end or will she! See you next time!