An Unhappy Reunion

After the couples left Dave&Busters all smiles and stomachs full, Tessa drove Jackson to his final Birthday present, this something she thought of and put a lot of planning into. She stopped the car at a secluded area of the beach that was near her home and dragged him towards a small picnic blanket that had a bucket of ice and champagne cooling inside.

Gaining a laugh from Jackson, the couple sat and had a drink of champagne, clinking their glasses in a toast.

"Tessa, I had a great time today with you and all our friends. But, I have to ask though..." he said looking at her with a grin as she returned with a confused one.

"How in God's name did you plan all of this without me noticing? I was practically over your apartment everyday after work."

Tessa giggled, this whole week she's asked Cookie if she could stay only a few hours at work to plan Jackson's birthday of course, Cookie agreed and Tessa with some help from her friends took the initiative to plan everything for the weekend.

"A great party planner never tells how she does her job. I'm glad you had a good time baby, you deserve the best." Tessa said kissing his cheek, her lips lingered there for a moment then slowly pulled away, Jackson gave a shit eating grin and pulled her to his side making her squeal at the sudden contact.

"Nah, it's the other way around peach, you deserve the best and I plan on giving you the best." He told her pecking her on the lips earning a gasp and a blush.

"You know I don't like you spoiling me Jackson, it's not necessary." She said softly.

The couple sat for the next thirty minutes watching the waves push back and forth on the sand and the moon sitting just right in front of them it made the water look magical.

Tessa leaned her head and Jackson and sighed in content, she never wanted this to end and honestly Jackson felt so good against her.

All throughout this week, Tessa has been thinking about, her and Jackson having sex for the first time. Sure, he has been teasing her and she did the same although hers were shy and some times kind of bold she felt she wasn't ready for him to see her body that had many hidden scars on her.

She frowned at the thought, perhaps one day she will have enough courage to finally let her walls down and let Jackson have his way with her, but, for now she just wanted to bask in the moonlight with her boyfriend and let all of her troubles be put away for now.

"Well, well, well...if it isn't Tessa Goodwin. Long time no see." A dark voice spoke.

Tessa and Jackson both looked up to see a blond hair woman standing a few feet away from them her arms cross and a scowl evident on her face.

She wore a tiny black skirt that showed no ass with a red crop top for her plastic boobs and black open toed heels.

"Lindsey, what are you doing here? I thought you went back to whore school?" Tessa spat standing to her feet.

Lindsey smirked then looked over at Jackson who was frowning at Lindsey, obviously bothered by her presence that she ruined he and his girl's alone time.

"Actually I had just got back, Daddy missed me so I hopped on a private plane and returned to this trashy town but enough about me how have you been and who might this be? Don't tell me he's your boyfriend." Lindsey sneered at Tessa who was growing angrier at her and Jackson looked to have enough about this Lindsey individual.

"Look, lady you need to leave me and my girlfriend were enjoying ourselves until you popped up. So, kindly leave before I call the police for harassing us." Jackson growled.

Lindsey's mouth was agape until she closed it and cleared her throat.

"Please, don't tell me you are really her girlfriend? She's a fat nobody and who would want a girlfriend who's history is one of a whore background?" Lindsey smirked seeing Tessa's eyes grow wide with fear.

"Oh, you haven't told him yet have you Tessa, dear? How you were raped in by your uncle and enjoyed every second of it that is until your brother came in and found out about it." She chuckled darkly.

"I didn't enjoy it! He almost raped me because he was a pedophile! You don't know anything!" Tessa cried out as tears fell from her eyes and she turned and ran to the car leaving Jackson behind to watch her his frown saddened.

He then turned his angry eyes back to Lindsey who was looking at her nails as if nothing happened.

"You sick bitch! If you ever say anything like that again to my baby you will be sorry!" He growled at her.

"And you'll do what?" Lindsey taunted.

Jackson approached her his feet heavy and got right in her face, Lindsey's eyes widened in fear.

"You wouldn't want to make me angry. Now, if you get in my baby's face again I won't hold back anything, I'm from Marseilles and we DO hit women if they are manipulative and spoiled this is a warning from me." Jackson then turned on his heel and walked back to the car to take Tessa home to comfort her.

Lindsey frowned in anger and pulled out her phone dialing a number. Once she heard the sleepy voice answer she smirked deviously.

"I need you for another mission you may want to bring some backup."

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

Uh Oh Lindsey is up to something again and it doesn't sound good. Hey you guys school has been killing my ass so I haven't been able to update for a while and for that I apologize but, let me know in the comments how this chapter went and in the next one I plan on making a sex scene but, I won't tell what couple will have one it's a secret 😉 thank you guys so much for being patient and tune in for the next chapter!