Why it had to be done

Lindsey's P.O.V

The blonde woman walked down a dimly lit hallway in Orlando, Florida and stopped at the door that was farthest down. She knocked twice and looked down at her phone as she waited for the door to open. Hearing the lock click, she looked up at a tall man with greying hair black skin with some scars on his face and crazy brown eyes. You could tell he was smoking something because he was twitching.

Lindsey smiled seductively and let herself in the small apartment, siting on the musty brown couch, her legs crossed

The man closed the door back and looked at the blonde his expression blank as he waited for her to speak.

"How are you Maxwell? Still hiding from the police are you?" Lindsey chuckled seeing him narrow his eyes.

Maxwell Goodwin. Tessa's first attempted rapist. Confused aren't you? Let's break it down then. Remember when Tessa told Sean about her uncle hanging himself in his jail cell? Well they never checked his pulse when they threw him on the autopsy table nor did they find his body when they went to figure out what happened to him to confirm that he did commit suicide.

Maxwell had Joseph who was a crooked cop at the time, break him out of jail and give him a new name. Yes he went into hiding during this time but, he did not lose contact with Joseph and he and Lindsey developed an affair between the two of them, beginning right after Tessa was raped.

Maxwell was still preying on Tessa and now Lindsey was going to bring him some news of Tessa's whereabouts. 

"What chu want?" He asked.

"Oh, Maxy baby," she purred standing up and rubbing her hands down his checkered shirt.

"You know what I want. I want you to do something for me." She whispered in his ear.

He grabbed her hands in his and looked in her eyes clearly annoyed by her actions.

"What kind of somethin'?" Lindsey smirked and removed her hands.

"I need you to pay a little visit to an old friend of mines." She said making him raise an eyebrow.

"Friend? I ain't suspect you havin' any of thems. You too damn crazy." Maxwell told her.

"Oh, but you know this dear old friend of mine. A certain someone that gave you pleasure when she was just ten years old. Ringing any bells?" She watched as his eyes widened and turned her head away.

"Well, if you won't do it then Joseph and I will-"

"Gimme the address already." He snarled. She handed him a piece of paper and a picture attached of what Tessa looked like now.

He licked his lips at the picture almost groaning in pleasure but, coughing to cover it up in front of Lindsey.

"What do I do when I make this visit?" Maxwell asked.

"Well, first," she handed him a second picture this time one of Jackson and pointed at him.

"I want you to get rid of this guy. He's Tessa's 'boyfriend' and he is getting in the way of completing my plans to kill the bitch. Once he's out the way you can Tessa all to yourself." Lindsey sneered watching as the man smirked evilly.

He pocketed the info in his beat up shorts and looked up at Lindsey.

"So, how am I going to get there?"

"Let me take care of that. For now you get cleaned up, we don't want your niece berating on how bad you look not that it matters." Lindsey said dialing a number on her phone and holding it up to her ear.

"Hey, I need a private jet to the nearest airport A.S.A.P, we need a quick departure." She closed the phone before the other person on the line was able to retort.

She then turned to Maxwell with lust in her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him roughly. He returned the rough kiss and pulled her over to his cot like bed throwing her down and getting on top of her.

***********************************

I'm sorry it's so short guys I'm trying to write and do my homework at the same time but let me know in the comments how this chapter turned out!