Getting the help we need

You guys have been great and I'm glad you all love my story please recommend it to your friends and lot of people who are going through depression and have been through this type of situation just know we will help you heal now please the story will continue to update for now please enjoy! This is Sean you'll learn more about him later!

*****************************************

Jackson had arrived home late from work the next night, after consoling Tessa the night before. He sighed and rubbed his face which was cold and clammy.

Walking up to his room, he set his briefcase on the bed and walked into the bathroom to start his shower. As he relished the spray of warm water on his skin he thought back to Tessa and her horrifying hallucinations that caused her to act crazy and think he was her rapists.

Turning off the faucet he stepped out of the shower and wrapped his lower body in a towel and began to shave his upcoming beard in the sink. He finally realized what he could do to help Tessa grabbing his phone off the sink counter he went through his contacts and pressed on a name hearing the phone begin to ring.

With Tessa

The woman sat on her bed head down in sadness with the blinds closed and her room a mess. She called out sick and decided to stay in her home, she had a lot of missed calls from Jess and Cookie but, the most she had were Jackson his calls leading up to 104. Pudge was scratching at her closed door from the outside his whimpers loud.

But, she didn't take any calls or eat or bathe for that matter she was still ashamed of how she acted yesterday in front of Jackson.

Breaking her out of her thoughts, there was a loud knock at her front door. Pudge barked and rushed downstairs to the door. Tessa made no moves to get up from her spot.

"Peaches! Peaches, baby I'm coming in, okay?" She could hear Jackson's loud voice yell.

She could hear the door open and close then footsteps come up the stairs. Jackson entered her dark room and frowned at the sight of Tessa and slowly approached her a bag of hot bagels in his hand. He set the bag on her dresser and pulled her into his arms kissing her forehead.

"Tessa, I want to take you to see someone if you feel up to it." He whispered. The woman looked up at him with a blank stare but, nodded. He helped her to her feet and told her to go take a shower. Once her shower was done she took her time getting dressed and walked down stairs, where Jackson sat on the sofa waiting for her.

Jackson stood up from his seat and gently grabbed her hands in his kissing her forehead

Jackson stood up from his seat and gently grabbed her hands in his kissing her forehead. He tried giving her a smile but, Tessa just stared pass his shoulder.

"You still are so beautiful, my love. Let's get going, okay?" He said quietly. He grasped her right hand and led her out the house making sure to lock the door behind them.

Driving to their destination, the car ride was quiet and Tessa was still unresponsive to Jackson. He left her to her thoughts as he drove and turned on a street and parked the car in front of a large building. Walking them inside, Tessa sat in the lounge area while Jackson talked to the old lady secretary a few feet away.