Betrayal?

With Jackson

4:00pm June 21, 2017 Friday

Jackson walked up to Celine's doorstep of her large flat and knocked twice waiting for the door to open

Jackson walked up to Celine's doorstep of her large flat and knocked twice waiting for the door to open. The white door swung open and Celine pulled Jackson inside closing the door behind him quickly. Bewildered, Jackson turned to question Celine's odd behavior but, she put her hand over his mouth and lead him over to the living room where the rest of the crew sat.

"What's going on? Why's Celine acting like this?" Jackson asked

The two other men shrugged their shoulders and turned back to Celine who pulled a very smiley and blushing Jess from the kitchen making all three men's eyes widen.

"What's Jess doing here? Celine?" Jackson asked. Celine waved her hand at him and the five settled into the couches waiting for Celine to explain what was going on.

"Jess is my little cousin you guys...that's why she's here right now, one to make sure her best friend doesn't get hurt, and two to keep an eye on her just in case Tessa gets in more trouble. It was her idea not mine-"

"Damn right, it was my idea I'm not going to let my best friend get hurt by some psycho killer! She has done nothing to anyone ever." Jess cut in.

"How did you know that Tessa was being targeted?" Darrin asked.

Jess pointed to Celine who looked around, pretending to not look guilty.

"Celine, this was suppose to be kept between us, you can't be going around telling everyone about what's going on!" Darrin scolded making Celine stick her tongue out at him.

"And I'm glad she did tell me because she's my best friend and my sister! I don't want nothing to happen to Tessa and you guys can kick me out all you want but, I won't leave quietly." Jess growled.

"Well if you are up for it, then all you can do is stay with Tessa as extra protection. Right now, I have some clues of who it may be terrorizing Tessa and those around her." Celine pulled out a file from her purse that sat in her lap and put the vanilla folder on the glass table, pictures spilling out.

"This woman has been following Tessa ever since two months ago, she changes her appearance every time so it is hard to detect who she could be." There was one picture that Jackson was holding and he looked closely at it. In the picture there was some blonde and red hair that sat in a bun on top of the woman's head and she was very skinny with her dark shades on. Jackson then noticed a heart shaped tattoo on her right shoulder and then looked over at Sean's picture seeing the same tattoo in his picture.

"Do you guys see a heart tattoo on the woman's right shoulder in all of your pictures?" Jackson asked. They all nodded.

"Wait, I know who has that heart shaped tattoo! It's Lindsey she always claimed to have a tattoo of her first love one there it has to be her!" Jess cried out.

"She must be the one that is setting up all this crap against Tessa!" Jackson stood up angrily.

"When will the rest of the crew arrive, Celine?" The angry male said to the woman.

"They should be here by tomorrow morning. Don't worry Jackson we will get Lindsey just be patient we still don't have a solid plan yet." Sean told him standing and placing his hand on his tense shoulder. Jackson reluctantly sat back down still fuming.

"Now, here's the plan..."

"Wait, where did Darrin go?" Celine asked stopping her sentence.

With Darrin

Darrin sat on the toilet in the bathroom talking to someone on the phone and whispered the details in the phone.

"They know who is after Tessa. Better have a plan B." Darrin said.

"Damn, it's too soon for them to know anything...no matter, we already have what we need and Maxwell is taking care of everything as it is. You've done a good job, Darrin your brother's freedom shall be granted after you've done your part."

"Understood. Just make sure you keep your side of the deal." Darrin growled.

"I always keep my promises, Darrin darling, now get back to work I expect a report when you return here." The call went dead and Darrin growled in anger he got up from his seat, throwing a fist at the mirror shattering it.

There was a knock at the door, and Darrin looked up from his bloody knuckles.

"Darrin? Are you alright? We were bout to go over the plan, everyone's waiting on you." He heard Celine call.

"Yeah, just give me a minute." He told her.

After twenty minutes of using a cloth to bandage up his hand, Darrin exited the bathroom and was met with Celine who uncrossed her arms.

"Took you long enough I was starting to get worried-hey what happened to your hand?" She asked.

"It's nothing man just cut myself." Celine raised an eyebrow at him.

"With what?"

"Don't worry about it, let's just get back to the others." He walked past her and Celine watched him go then looked in the bathroom to see glass shards on the ground.

"The fuck?" She said looking around. Celine realized he left his phone on the sink and picked it up. She then pocketed the phone and went back to the living room with the others.

'Darrin what are you hiding?' She thought.

************************************
Wouldn't have expected Darrin to be the one betray everyone would you? Or has he really betrayed everyone? Wait and see let me know in the comments let me know what you thought of this chapter were you surprised, shocked? And seeing Jess was surprising too wasn't it? See you guys in the next chapter!