What's that in your drawer?

Pic of Tessa above

Tessa and Jess had returned from the mall early that Tuesday afternoon laughing while setting their bags over on the coffee table in the living room. They went through the bags seeing what clothes they had bought and showing off their outfits towards one another.

"So, Jess," Tessa called to her friend as she laid on the floor with Pudge who was loving how his mistress was rubbing his stomach.

"How is it going with you and Tyler? He treating you right?" She asked. Jess was red as an apple and cleared her throat.

"We are doing just fine, he can be real protective though for example, he would get real jealous if I was talking to another male and it would make me feel like he doesn't trust me or something." She said solemnly. Tessa sat up to grip her friends hand and smiled slightly.

"My brother has always been that way even when we were younger he just feels that he needs to protect the people he cares about all the time even if isn't necessary. Talk with him, Jess he will understand if you both talk it out. He will let up, trust me." Jess smiled in understanding and hugged her bestie.

"Thanks girl, you always know what to say. I'll go talk to him right now, thanks for the mall trip today I had a great time! Love you babes!" She left the house leaving an unknown bag on the table behind her.

Raising an eyebrow at the bag she picked up the bag and looked inside and gasped closing the bag quickly running up to her room with it and closing the door. She slid down the door and dug into the bag again to pull out the object inside of the bag. She stared at the plastic sex toy then the card that was attached to it.

~A little something, something I had picked up while you were at Forever 21, put it to good use, love you babes! XOXO Jess~

Tessa groaned at her friend until she heard the door close making her jump dropping the object. She scrambled to grab it and looked around the room to find a hiding spot for it. She saw her underwear drawer and put it in there once her bedroom door opened to show her boyfriend enter with a smile as he sat his briefcase on the bed then walked over to her taking her in his arms and kissing her neck making her moan gently.

"Hey, baby. How was your day with Jess?" He asked her. Tessa nodded dumbly and Jackson noticed there was something wrong with her. He saw her teeth begin to rattle a bit and her eyes look around other than his face and he crossed his arms.

"Tessa, my sweet peach. Whatever are you hiding from me?" He purred taking slow steps towards her and she backing up with each step. He smiled devishly at her and kept waking until she hit her back on the wall he trapped her with his arms near her head.

"Tessa, answer me..." He whispered in her ear licking the lobe and a shudder ran through her. He then attacked her collarbone and then kissed down to her breasts.

"I'm not hiding anything, I'm just real happy to see you, baby." She said with a blush, he looked in her eyes still seeing a little of a lie in them until she moved towards the bathroom a smile forced on her face.

"Well, I'll just start your bath then, babe you just relax for a bit, okay?" She laughed nervously leaving the room quickly to close the door behind her. Jackson raised a fine eyebrow at her behavior and looked towards her drawer to see that her underwear drawer was forcibly pushed in, usually it was cracked whenever Tessa went in to grab her undergarments. He walked over to the drawer and slowly opened it and his eyes widened as his mouth was agape at the object he found inside.

A blue dildo that was long and thick laid inside on her thongs making him break out in a tremendous grin as he thought about how to use it on her. Walking over to the door, he opened it slightly ajar to see her bent over the tub giving him a nice view of her ass while checking to see if the water was warm enough. He slowly stepped inside the bathroom walking up behind her with the sex toy in hand and turned it on low feeling the vibrations run through his hand. He sneakily put the toy up her red dress she had on making her jump and turn to look at him with a blush.

Jackson smirked at her as she turned in his arms the toy still rubbing against her underwear making her close her eyes and moan.

"Hmm, it seems this little thing in your drawer may come in handy."

And throughout the night, Jackson used the toy on her in many ways until the next morning.

**********************************
Jackson is a nasty S.O.B ain't he?

What y'all think of this chapter let me know!

See you next time!