Whose cheating on who?

Jackson up top looking yummy as usual, enjoy the story!

Mild sexual content

It had been a fee days after Tessa's parents visited her home and she and Jackson continued their dates that would both fit their work schedules. Jackson had got the job at the law firm and wasn't too busy since he didn't have too many clients but, Tessa was. It seems new people are coming to town to try the food at the diner which seemed odd to her. She even had an increase in her paycheck which gave her so much happiness.

It was Monday that next week, and she was off so she headed over to Jackson's house to surprise him with this new lingerie she had bought over the weekend. Driving through town to get to the condo area she parked her car in front of his apartment and walked up the steps to get to his door. She used the key he had bought her and opened it to stand in his living room.

She put her keys and purse down on the counter and walked upstairs towards his room but then she heard weird noises which made her stop and listen

They sounded like moans and Tessa felt her heart drop as she ran into Jackson's room to see two people in bed together obviously making love. Tears welled up in Tessa's eyes as she walked out quickly without closing the door and downstairs.

She grabbed her keys and purse and walked out the front door slamming it behind her with so much anger and sadness as she walked down the steps to get to her car.

She was so upset she didn't realize she had ran into a solid object and feel the warm arms wrap around her waist. Looking up she saw that it was Jackson who had a concern look on his face which confused her. Here he was fully dressed in an Armani suit and his suitcase on the ground next to him but, then who was that couple upstairs in his bedroom?

"Peaches, baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked rubbing away her tears. She was so stunned by this and shook her head.

"So that wasn't you, thank goodness." She said relieved. Jackson raised an eyebrow at her.

"What are you talking about, peach? Did someone hurt you?" He asked getting mad. Tessa shook her head with a laugh and hugged him.

"No, I had walked in someone having sex in Your room and I thought it was you and then-"

"Wait you that was me in there having sex?" He asked his voice getting hard. Tessa bit her lip looking down and nodding her head. Screeching she was airborne and thrown over Jackson's shoulder her ass next to his face as he walked to his car and put her in the passengers seat then got in the drivers seat and pulled out of his driveway to go back to her house. He was oddly quiet the whole ride and that made Tessa nervous but, a little turned on by his obvious anger.

"Jackson?" She called. He ignored her as he tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

"Jackson, baby I'm sorry, I'm real sorry I didn't mean to accuse you I-I just thought-" he cut her off by putting a hand on her thigh and squeezing it to make her cry out in pleasure.