Lindsey's Story

We're going to go back in time for a bit on our favorite blonde.

Lindsey Justine Kingman, once a sweet little girl and very smart she always had good grades and helped the community of the small town she lived in but she was miserable she had no friends, parents that were always working and she began to do drugs but all that changed when she met a very prestigious and charismatic character.

Maxwell Goodwin. Now, before you ask Maxwell wasn't thinking of having little girls as a way of pleasing his every need he was actually a nice man, a contractor for the city making lots of money but, when Lindsey Kingman approached him at eleven years old life for the both of them took a great turn.

Lindsey in her state of mind did not know what love or lust was so she thought having an older man as a lover was okay. Who cared right? Her parents sure didn't so who was going to stop her? Her parents were never around they just sent her tutors to study with and never not once gave her the attention she craved. That's where Maxwell came in he gave her the attention she wanted, he encouraged her to return to school and get her degree in fashion. Of course, she finished high school by the age of thirteen and she graduated from college shortly after with straight A's and her degree in fashion where she was getting noticed by slot of beauty pageants and former models who had their own agencies. Who attended her graduation? Maxwell did. Yeah her parents knew she graduated they just didn't take the time out of their busy schedules to attend. She closed all contact with her parents but that didn't close off her way of getting Daddy's money she started early in her modeling career still taking her classes and kept in close contact with Maxwell making sure to tell him every detail of her modeling experience even sending him some samples of her developing body.

But, once school was over she began to give Maxwell more praise than before, her early stages of sexual contact were coming into play and Maxwell was clueless to what she was up to until it was too late.

She had came onto him at night right when he had came home from work, exhausted he collapsed in his bed and almost immediately fell asleep. Lindsey had the keys to his then three bedroom house and walked quietly inside the home going up the stairs wearing a very short red skirt and black crop top with some six inch heels.

She slowly entered his room taking a moment to watch him sleep so peacefully as she walked over to his bed and climbed over his body and you know from there he woke up tried to get her off of him but, she seduced him and they both were lost in each other that night.

From there they continued to meet in secret until, Lindsey's father found out and made her go to an all girls school. That wasn't a good move especially for Maxwell, he became more violent towards his friends, started to get sexually frustrated and since he didn't have Lindsey to relieve him he had no other choice but to find another one to do her job.

He didn't want to retort to his niece lord knows he didn't but, at that time he couldn't control himself and almost ended up raping his own blood because of a little brat that had basically seduced him to his doom.

Now, Lindsey knew she had left an effect on Maxwell and in some way she was in love with the older man, more lust if you will and everyday she vowed to return to him and continue what they had. But, by the time she returned home Maxwell was in jail for attempted rape of his niece. She didn't know the girl but, she knew one thing she was with her man. She didn't care if he raped her or not, Maxwell was hers. And she be damned to let someone else have him.

During Tessa's college years, mind you Lindsey is 23 and Tessa is 21 at this time, Lindsey kept a close eye on her and actually attended a semester at her college just to harass her, despicable I know but, in her state of mind she thought she was doing something. Every chance that Tessa was alone she was always threatening her, telling her to just kill herself and other hurtful things to break her down.

Once college was over, Lindsey continued her assault on Tessa leading up to her first job at the dinner. That's when she took things too fair and sent Joseph to follow her into the alley that night when she was walking home and do whatever he wanted to her as long as he didn't leave any finger prints.

Now that she was back in town, it doesn't stop her there from what she is about to do next to little Miss Goodwin but, first she has to get rid of her boyfriend, Jackson. She couldn't find any files on him and decided to just kill him no matter what or who he was he was getting in her way of revenge and if she had to go to the point of killing them both herself she would.

************************************

With Jackson

The young mafia lord stared at the files in front of him on his desk, reading off what Tessa was like in her younger years. Her story he had just read has initially made him start get angry and he grabbed his phone calling an old ally of his.

"Celina I need you to get to Delaware City, as soon as possible we have a problem." He told her through clenched teeth.

"Is this about Tessa?" She asked.

"Yes, and the person who is trying to hurt her."

"Alright I'll be there tomorrow evening. Night, Joseph." Jackson tapped end on his phone and got up from his desk chair to walk over to his bedroom door that connected to his office and opened it to look at Tessa's sleeping form. She wore her brown bonnet over her hair and his favorite piece of night wear. The black blankets wrapped around her waist and he walked over to her, rubbing her cheek then kissing her forehead.

"I love you, baby. Don't worry everything will be just fine. Just wait." He whispered to her.

______________________________________

What did you guys think of Lindsey's story? You've all been waiting for this chapter for so long and I'm sorry I took so long to update I'm trying to uphold my promise of two chapters per day but anyway let me know what you guys think in the comments and recommend this story to your friends!