Saya: Crimson in the Spoon, 1620, Japan

Saya

Crimson in the Spoon

1620, Japan

Metal clinks against my teeth as you try to force my mouth open. 

I will not take it. You will have to force me to choke before I drink this red death from the spoon. 

You stare at me as if there is a pleasure to force me to drink this metallic liquid. There is a sparkle behind your red eyes, the rings around the black looking like shining blood themselves. A sick desire to see my suffering. This causes me to try to close my mouth even more.

A sigh and you put a finger to your red lips, as if asking me to quiet. You kiss the tip, and an impossibly warm smile spreads across your face. A caring in your eyes, almost. But a demon can not care.

You slowly bring the finger to my mouth. Not wanting it to touch me, I lean backwards on the bed. This is exactly what you desired, I can sense this. A sense which I do not know where it came from. A disgusting sense.

Your eyes open up just a little more slightly in a curious wonder, causing a cute expression as your mouth opens up slightly also. You smile and close your eyes in a joining smile, lighting up your whole rosy face in the candle light. Something inside me opens up and sighs a little in the beauty, but I clench up again. It can not exist. 

You swing a leg over my laid form, over my hips. You hover there, straddling me. My pulse quickens involuntarily. I try everything, but I can not slow it. Your seductive spell is causing my weak form to accept you, no matter the fight. I hate your command over my flesh. I hate it. I hate you. I despise the feeling of you on my body.

You lean over me, your smooth curling hair surrounding my face, tickling my cheeks and ears. I press my eyes tightly closed. The woman-like crimson hair smells like rose oil, almonds, many mysterious things all at once. The fragrance floods my senses and attempts to pull me into a world of fantasy and unbidden pleasure, just as the time before. But this time not. This time I will fight. You will not win. You and your fragrance and seductive spell will not win. 

But just then as you begin to speak, the pace of my breathing quickens, accepting the sounds of your light, yet masculine voice right next to my ear. A loving whisper. 

"Seiya-san, you must drink this. You must drink this to live."

...What if I don't want to live? What if I changed my mind, and I don't want to live with you anymore?

"Seiya-san..." You say sadly, sending a twinge in my heart for you. The same twinge which made me attracted to you in the first place. But I can not stay with you. I can not live with you. It is insanity to live with you. ...To love you. You are not capable of loving. You are just a creature of the night. You have no feelings.

I feel you touching my chest now, circling your finger all around, an impossibly warm finger for one cold such as you. Where does the warmness come from? Who did you steal it from? It just makes me disgusted with you more. This mysterious warmness. Your demon fingers touching and gliding around my skin. Your red fingernails scratching just slightly as how you know I like. My body can not help but tremble to the tickle of the scratching, and you know this because you feel it in your thighs as you straddle me. You feel my trembling hips. You feel me weakening. 

The fragrant crimson hair trails down my face slowly as you move down my body. I cringe in expecting what is next.

I gasp and tense up as your tongue hits my collarbone. You lick, then speak to me again. "Seiya, do you want me first, or may I feed you? Seiya, please answer me. Please answer your Victor." 

But I can't answer. As long as you lick, I can't answer. I can't answer.

You giggle softly to yourself, and trail your tongue down the middle of my chest, then back up again as my trembling becomes shaking under your tongue. You kiss up to my neck, then kiss and kiss up to my chin. You poke my cheek, suddenly cute. "Open your eyes," you laugh. "Open~!!"

A sharp pain in my lower lip causes my eyes to open quick. You tug gently, then let go. You see an opportunity, and dive into a kiss, pressing my head down more on the bed, and as your tongue enters my mouth I can't take it anymore. I can't take this sensuous spell. 

The demon inside me of only three days wells up, and I become a monster to you. I wrap my arms around you ferociously and bite your tongue as hard as I can for your beautiful crimson flowing blood. You cry out and roll over and I push you over and under me. I release your tongue and kiss you deeply, sucking the blood which quickly fills your mouth. You scratch my back deeply in your arousal at this and this causes me to want to bite you more.

You come up for air, and whisper happily, "no more spoons. No more spoons ever."

To this I agree silently. No more spoons. No more spoons ever.