Beau: Electric Lightning Spark, 1997, Japan

Beau

Electric Lightning Spark

1997, Japan

Walking around this now familiar town, I hug myself against the bitter wind. Your smell is everywhere. You walk everywhere. You always walk everywhere. My nose can't help but smell your beautiful smell, while my sad heart evades. Intermingled with your fragrance which causes my heart to burn, floods another familiar smell which casts a spell on my weakened substance of self. It can sense this weakened part. It hungers for this weakened part. With an odor as pungent as to like a slap in the face, it shocks awake what sleeps within. My old hatred and loathesome wishes. A haunting yet temptuous greed.

Wandering down a dark alley, your smell becomes so present it is a taste on my tongue. But your own greed fills my entire head. My eyes flash to the evidence in the dark. The glowing smell paints a vision in the black, ruby red glow. All over the walls, the ground. You were vicious and you loved it. You were my little bad boy this night and it sets my yearning heart to frantic squirming to grab any part of you in a feverish frenzy. You left no part of her. You ate her, bones and all. Somewhere, you are out there probably picking her out of your teeth with a chip of her bone. I know you are. And my body is set to burst to this. 

Unwillingly, I'm following your smell every night. No longer do you roam in the day. Your smell tells me exactly where you are, for mixed with the smell of death it has become a mutant of my favorite smells together, and this smell is unavoidable. My being floats towards you like dandelion seeds in the strong wind, the feelings too scattered and fast moving to be caught and nipped by shaking sorry hands. 

When did you fall from your grace? When did you become fallen? What could cause such a one as you to fall? A million questions spring to my reeling mind. Answers so desired they almost form into my head, the result of badly wishing I could predict what's going on in your once so familiar, beautiful mind. 

I must meet you again. We must see eachother. Now there is nothing to stop us, nothing between us to get in the way. We are the same. A giddy feeling spreads over my chest and I stop in the dark, my face beaming in the glorius feeling. We will be together again. We must be together again. We will be as one again. This time truly as one. Same thoughts, same feelings, same desires.

Led along as a passenger on your floaty trail of red, your warmth spreads around me, the warmth so recently stolen amplifying your own. You are near to me. I'm closing in. 

I feel your heartbeat suddenly. It is set in a rolling, excited motion, like lively flames licking. Your passion leads my body to a prickly surprise of a realization, which causes me to lean against a wall in an overlwhelming swoon of arousal: you are hunting again. You are stalking your prey. Even when full, your desire is not quieted. More animalistic predator than civilized human being in style this time. I breathe deeply to quiet myself, and hurry towards you with renewed fever.

With no warning, I'm on a busy metropolitan street. Bright lights, loud noises, crushingly packed sidewalks. People walking everywhere and passing me without a look. Perfect. As you stalk, in this crowded area with so many smells to mask my own, I will stalk you. Your smell rises above all others, red in color and bold. There is no mistake you are just ahead, walking behind a woman whom I can smell also. She is just like the other one, reeking of alcohol all over her body. Puzzling. Why do you like such women? It is the same as the night before, and the night before that, and so on and on. It drives me mad. You are so charming and beautiful. You do not need these women to be satisfied. You deserve better. You deserve me. 

As I draw nearer, your lovely fragrance swirls around a particular spot in the crowd. You're so near I could touch you. My fingers twitch in the thought of such forbidden pleasure. But I can not do it. Not yet. My heart pulses in gasping anticipation and nervous fear of you. This new side of you, this unpredictable new side which could do anything and everything to me.

With a giddy smile, I swing around in the crowd silently to the front of where you are. I see this girl you desire. She is a flower dressed in too revealing clothes. Her stench swallows up her true, softer scent. She is your's for the plucking, and I want to see it. I want to see you rip her apart before she can even scream a word. Your nimble slender fingers, finally strong and handsome, carefully pulling apart the tastes you prefer before enjoying. Then madness of your blood red mouth, too sensuous for your own good. My mouth waters at the very thought.

In a flash, you grab her wrist and yank her into the alley before anyone even knows what happened. My heart jumps and soars as you rip a gash from ear to ear in her neck, and my breath catches in my throat as you bury your head quickly into the spurting wound, making unbidden moaning sounds as you chew the flesh inside with snapping sounds. 

You crunch the bone of the spine violently as you let out the highest singing moan of pleasure as her head lolls, and with this combined sound my body can't take it anymore and I scream at the top of my lungs as I drop to the ground as my entire flesh is rocked with an explosion of pleasure which is like an electric lightning spark. As it surges through my trembling flesh I can't even register that you have just seen me when you told me with such violence to stay away. 

I feel the ground shake under me as her body is dropped. Your footsteps beat into the ground, closer and closer. I smell the snakeskin of your boots as they stop inches in front of my nose. Yet, I can not move. Everything I've desired for these past never ending years is in front of me, and I can not move!

Your fingers curl into my hair at the top of my head, and with pain which surges through my weakening body, you yank me up and pull me towards your face. I dare not look. I dare not breathe. My heart feels as if it will stop in the fearful anticipation of what you might do to me.

A startling sound from you and my face is runningly wet from between my eyes, running down the sides of my nose and into my mouth. My mouth knows, and my heart drops to my toes in dread of leaden weight. Your spit mingled in her blood in my mouth swirls and I swallow it, my body feeling like a shamed child in the pure pleasure of this involuntary action. 

Warm breath next to my ear startles me even more than your spit on my face. I freeze as you begin to speak in a deep whisper full of malice, your low sexy voice rumbling my entire being and world.

"You're all red. You're disgusting. I despise you. Do you see what you have done? Are you satisfied? You wanted this. I always knew you wanted this. You have it now, are you satisfied? I'm blood red for you, are you satisfied? Are you finally satisfied...Victor?" 

And at this last word I am gone. Gone. It is like an incantation which completes the spell. My eyes flood with blood red greed for you and I can't see anymore. I can only see for the desire of the fresh blood which rolls through your pulsing veins and I need you now. 

Your rumbling deep, condescending chuckle resonates in my whole body as I shove you to the ground, and it turns into the crying out moan my bloody heart yearned in needing for completion for nearly two hundred years as I bite with everything I have on your gorgeously familiar sweat beaded neck.