What: Now With Important Information

Okay, I'm going to take time out here and tell you something:

Being aware that parts of the story so far are very mysterious, I have decided to tell you this already established in the story information.

List of characters and what gender they are, because everyone keeps getting them wrong, lol (and its kind of important that they be right).

Beau: BOY, often dresses as a woman

Diana: girl

Violette: girl

Victor: boy

Saya: BOY, does NOT EVER dress as a woman

Josephine: Originally a BOY, dresses as a woman full time, often referred to with female pronouns because she views herself as a woman, but entirely has a male body. Beau is still ignorant of this, confusing how he feels for himself in how he evaluates Josephine's gender, and often uses male pronouns for her (that's important to know). I'll probably write a Beau and Josephine story about that fact later to make that point even clearer. How to explain about her gender is a sensitive subject, but its important to make it clear to you that she is officially a male to female transgender individual, and for this story's purpose, its important for her to be recognized as such. 

The Black Swallowtail: female...thing

I wrote this to explain to you about the specifics of Beau, Saya, and Josephine because a lot (A LOT) of people were not gender terming them correctly.

gawdammit. well, now that you're up to speed.

Now enjoy the rest of the stories.