Love Sucks - 8

I know, I know, it's short.. sorry!

I just want to say a little thanks to auroradavis16 for cheering me up tonight. It was needed, and you made me smile, and put me in the mood for writing the end of this chapter. I'm pretty sure "AYE HENN!" means chicken xD

ANYWAYS..

I managed to get back into the what's hot list again, so THANKYOU EVERYONE! You're all amazing, so enjoy!

Chapter eight;

I was a fool to ever assume he'd cared. I was a fool to ever assume that I wouldn't soon regret the day I confided in him. I was a fool to ever want a normal, quiet life like your average teen; nights filled with parties, sex, tormenting and recklessly damaging your liver with a large dose of alcohol. Why couldn't I have a life like that? Why was I the one stuck with vampires, sick to my stomach, hatred constantly boiling up inside of me?

Why was I always the one to get it wrong? I'd been wrong when I thought Alex cared. I was wrong when I thought I could confide in Alex. Everything about me and my life was just plain... wrong. Why, oh Lord, could I not lead a life of my own; one where I introduced my mother as the true, caring woman she once was, and not the disgusting, abusive woman she was now? The one where I had a boyfriend so gorgeous, I was envied, and not some loner freak whom had gotten attacked by a psycho in the summer break. The one where I caught a tan to make boys impressed of my smooth legs, not the bleak, pale things I had now. The one where I didn't even know vampires existed...

The one where my father would be in the picture long enough to see his first grand child. I guess it was all far too much to ask for of life.

"You can't ignore me forever, you know." Alex said in a low, irritated voice. We'd been sat on a park bench, watching the world go by for about an hour now; I sat at one end, far away from him, who sat on the other end.

"Why not?" I said back. "Life is more peaceful that way."

"Well fine," he said with a sigh. "You can train yourself to be a great vampire after you've killed everyone in your family, screwed all of your friends and sucked them dry. Drop me a text when you handle that one, and give me some tips, yeah?"

I just snorted at him; did he think reverse-psychology was going to work on me? The master of reverse-psychology? I don't think so.

He was suddenly in front of me, one hand on the seat next to me, the other on the arm rest. He was glaring, seemingly fuming.

"Look princess," he spat. "I didn't have anyone to help me when I first got turned, she... the girl, she just LEFT! You've got someone to help you through this, so why the hell are you ignoring it? Do you know what happens when you ignore this shit, princess? Well? Do you?"

I shook my head, slightly worried to utter a word as he was in such an angry state. His emerald green eyes were ablaze - he was furious, and he wasn't hiding it. His dark hair began to flop over them though, and I inwardly breathed a sigh of relief that I wouldn't have to stare into them any longer; though stunning as they may be, the fiery rage inside them made me want to cry.

"You kill everyone you know," he said lowly. "You just go ahead, and you kill the lot of them - family, friends, anyone. Trust me, you don't want that, because afterwards, when you get your mind back, you feel the most uncontrollable pain ever, because princess... you've killed everyone who's once loved you, you've killed everyone who ever gave a shit. I'm trying to help you not do what I did! So stop being a fucking baby, and talk to me!"

I swallowed.

He killed his family and friends?

"Do you want me to apologise for you being a monster?" I whispered. I didn't mean to, it just came out. He clenched his jaw, and collapsed into the seat next to me.

"I guess I deserved that one." He said, almost to himself.

"You got that straight," I mumbled. "So anyway, can I go home now?"

He raised his eyebrows at me. "You want to go back there? Where you have an abusive mum? And drug dealers chasing and hunting you both down, like that man?"

"You didn't care earlier, so why care now?" I hissed. "I don't need you to always come and save me, you know."

I felt him shift, and heard him sigh.

"Why were you even at my house?" I continued. "Did you turn into some crazy-ass stalker, or what?"

"I... I came to put you out of your misery," he murmured, his voice barely audible. "I came to complete your vamperic transformation."

"Why?"

"I thought it'd be... easier."

"For who? Me or you?" I felt slightly irritated at him, now.

"Not for us." He said stubbornly. "For them."

+ + +

Guys, hellooooo

I'm open to any music suggestions - any at all that you have that'd fit in this chapter, or any before and after this one. I'm beginning to find myself rather stuck, so if you have a good track that fits in, then comment / PM me with the song!

Thanks for your help;

Lottie =D x