cнαpтer 30

[ so here it is. the last chapter. and this is where the unfinished smut gets finished. So yeah, enjoy guys. I love you. x ]

*Liam's POV*

"I thought you were going to break up with me!" Zayn protested and his hands roamed down my body, hands warm and radiant. Silently, his arms wrapped around me tighter, pulling me closer. It was nice to feel Zayn again, know that the distance formed between us was long gone. 

"You are mad. I would never" I replied, our touches were tender as if afraid that we would break the other if we were any rougher on the touches. I grinned at the feel of Zayn's warm breath over my neck and tighten my hold on his bicep. 

I couldn't let go. 

I really didn't want to let go. I wanted to be with Zayn. 

For as long as possible. 

"I am sorry, I wasn't thinking and I was just pisse-"

"Because I spend my lunches with Alex? It was only because I didn't want to risk us. If we kept on seeing each other at lunch, eventually people would find out" Zayn slipped out a nod, urgent and understanding. His hand slipped through mine and I swifted closer to him - just barely possible as we were nearly sitting on top of each other, already. 

"I know, I just you know had one of those moments" Zayn waved it off, blushing crawling up his neck fast. It clicked in that split second - he was jealous! I couldn't fight off the grin that threatened to tug at my lips, "Don't you dare say anythin--"

"Wasn't going to" 

"You totally were" His hands cupped around my cheeks. 

"You were jealous!" 

There was no reply from Zayn at that - well not in words anyway. He leaned down as quick as he could, I managed to catch the darkness shadowing his eyes before they snapped shut, and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss escalated quickly. My hands hung low around his neck while his were firm and tight on my hip. He was getting me closer and closer at each second. I felt breathless. But damn, I couldn't get myself to pull away even for a second. 

The feel of his rough egded lips against my was so heaven- like; although rough, they felt soft as if my lips were pressed against a curtain of velvet. Perfect. I wasn't sure if that word was even enough to describe Zayn. 

Zayn licked into my mouth as he pulled him impossibly closer, my hands ran along the smooth skin of Zayn's arms as he leaned forward, hovering close above me, his arms grounding me down against him. A groan slipped out, before I could stop it, at the hardness I felt from Zayn; a tent forming between his legs.

We eventually had to part for breath, but I wasn't willing to not have his mouth on Zayn's skin, so my lips pressed against Zayn's blazing skin and I began kissing down the other boys neck, sucking and nipping just to hear the delicious noises that slipped past his lips, his hands clutching on to my shoulders tightly.