cнαpтer 5

hello :)

BEST SONG EVER! It's amazing isn't it? That song is all I can think (and talk) about right now, haha and the music video is going to be amazing.

L.f.D

You run around open doors like a gentleman
And tell me, "Girl, every day you're my everything."

and here's chapter 5 :)

hope it long enough!

Enjoy!

=================================================

*Liam's POV*

"And Harry, I expect you to be on time" Mr. Tomlinson said as he gave us both one last look before walking off, Harry still watching his figure disappear while I tried hard not to burst out laughing.

"Why do I have a feeling, that talk had nothing to do with school?" I asked once Harry had broken off his stare and was looking at me.

"Because it wasn't" Harry shrugged, winking at me.

"What?! You see Mr. Tomlinson outside school?" I asked, as I stopped walking and stared wide eyed at Harry, who yet again shrugged.

"I have seen Louis outside school a few times" Harry replied.

"Wai- What? Louis? Okay, I am a bit confused here" I said, watching Harry as if he had gone out of his mind or something.

"Oh. Louis is Mr.Tomlinson's first name" Harry grinned, as I yet again stopped walking to stare at him with my mouth wide open.

"You know his first name?" I squeaked out.

"Yeah, it's not that hard to find out teacher's first names, you know" Harry said, a mischievous smirk on his face as I shook my hand. However I had this strange urge to ask Harry what Mr. Malik's first name was but then why do I even care?

"Oh and in case you were wondering, Mr. Malik's first name is Zayn" Harry said and I swear his smirk just grew, that bastard.

"What is that supposed to mean? I wasn't at all wondering about his first name, why would I?" I lied, folding my hands over my chest.

"I am not blind, Li" 

I blushed at Harry's choice of nickname. To be honest it sounded way better coming from Za- Mr. Malik. Yeah Liam, Mr. Malik. 

"I am not walking with you now. Leaving you alone" I said, glaring at Harry.

"Don't try to deny what's true but where are you going?" Harry asked as he caught up with me, since I had started to walk a bit faster than before.

"Err- Somewhere..."

"And where's that somewhere?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow up.