cнαpтer 18

Hello :)

Here's chapter 18. Enjoy :)

=============

*Liam's POV*

"STOP!" I cried, my eyes shutting close as I desperately tried to push Zayn's hands off my sides but it was almost impossible to do. I mean how can you even find the strength to push some one off you when they are tickling you to death. 

"Say the magic word" Zayn tutted, as he moved over me more so that he could have his eyes staring straight into mine. 

Just when I thought that tickling had came to an end, Zayn poked my hip sending me into yet another fit of giggles. Zayn stared down at me in adoration while I somehow managed to glare back at him. 

"I would stop if you didn't look so adorable. Oh Liam! do that again!" Zayn yelled as I scrunched my nose in annoyance. 

"Get off me" I demanded stubbornly although I knew he wasn't going to move one bit. 

"I said, say the magic word" Zayn mumbled. His head dip down to my neck and I shiver when something cold and wet touched my skin. It was Zayn's tongue, swirling around skillfully on my neck. When a moan slipped out my mouth, Zayn chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my wet, licked skin before he looked up to meet my eyes again.

I was about join our lips together when Zayn smirked. I frowned at him but understood when I felt sharp pokes around my body. 

"S-Stop you idiot" I managed to say.

"That's not the magic word, Liam" Zayn replied with a slight shook of his head. 

"Ok! P-Please stop" 

"Wrong, again" Zayn whispered in my ear. 

I frowned at Zayn, finally managing to trap his hands in my own so that he could no longer reach my sides and dare to tickle me. I had enough of his tickles. I flipped the two of us over and Zayn managed to get his hands out of mine and place them against my hip, holding me in place. 

"I hate you" I huffed, shooting him a playful angry look. 

"That's not the magic word either" Zayn smirked and pointed out, leaning up to bite at my neck again. His teeth slowly pulling at my skin. 

"I love you" I moaned out. 

"Yep, that's the magic word...fuck I love you too" Zayn whispered, pecking my forehead. I slipped off Zayn and moved to his side, placing my head on his chest while Zayn's fingers ran slowly through my hair, messing it up. 

We stayed in silence for the rest of the ten minutes or so. Neither of us wanted to ruin the moment but I wanted to ask the question that has been bugging since ages. I didn't know how Zayn would react to it and maybe that's why I am hesitating so much. 

He never talk to me about that topic. 

That's what made so curious over it. 

"Zee? Can I ask you something?" I asked, as I caressed his chest gently while I waited for him to reply. 

"Anything, babe" He replied. 

"You family. You never talked about them and I just wanted to kno-"

"Liam" He interuppted, his expression instantly changing from a relaxed to a sharp one. It was obvious that I shouldn't have brough this up but I wanted to why this question had Zayn suddenly freaking out. I was being nosy but I didn't care. 

"Look, I am sorry about asking this. I didn't mean to upset you" I whispered softly, pressing a small kiss on his nose. 

"It's okay" Zayn replied, but he wouldn't look me in the eye and god why I am so stupid?

He obviously has a reason as to why he didn't talk about his family and there I go and ruin everything. Fuck. 

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked, because that was the only way I could make up to Zayn somehow. Leave him alone. 

Zayn's eyes snapped up to meet mine and just when I thought he was going to lean in and kiss me, he stopped and let out a small nod. 

"I think you should leave. I will call you later, yeah?" Zayn said. He sat up from the couch. I stood up after him, grabbing my phone and my coat. 

"Okay" I said. 

I was about to open the door and leave when Zayn's hand grabbed my own, stopping me from going any further.

"I am sorry"

=============

Okay, so that was chapter 18. It was really short I know but just bare with it? 

Also, I wanted to ask you guys do you want fluff or drama because the few chapter have a lot of fluff and I didn't want you guys to get bored. So FLUFF OR DRAMA?

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:) x