cнαpтer 2

hey :)

so hope you liked the first chapter, I haven't properly planned this story out yet so the chapters might be a bit messed up.

L.f.D

If you're sexy and you know it, put yo hands up in the air

easy one :)

and here's chapter 2

========================================

*Liam's POV*

I blushed as I got up from my seat, timidly walking up to the front. 

"Hey, I-I'm Liam Payne and am 16, I am from Wolverhampton and moved here a week ago." I squeaked out, my cheeks heating up even more and I hurried back to my seat. 

As soon as I was in my seat, my eyes immediately looked up to meet Mr. Malik's and although I tried to look away I couldn't help but stay put into his eyes for a good one minute and successfully ignore the comments I got from the other students.

Great Liam, what is wrong with you? 

I took a deep breath hoping to get my shit together because seriously I didn't usual stare into my teacher's eyes and I shouldn't be doing it now either. No matter how hot, sexy or ho-

No, No,- English- That's what you are here for, Liam.

I finally managed to block out Mr. Malik and concentrate on English. Half of the stuff went through my ears but didn't exactly stay in my head as I was horrible at English and I had missed half of the term. Guess, I'll need to talk to Mr.Malik about that later.

"Oi!" I turned around to see Harry Styles, was it?, smirking at me, a cheeky glint floating in his eyes.

"What?" I asked, didn't want to get in trouble on my first day.

"Take a chill pill, man. Don't worry, Mr. Malik is not that bad" Harry smirked as he leaned forward, so that I could hear him better. "So how is your first day going?"

"Okay, I guess." I gave him a smile which he returned, his flawless dimples showing.

"I like you" Harry grinned as he poked my cheek making me blush furiously again. "And you blush a lot, you definitely need to hang out with me"

"Thanks but you don't have to" I said.

"But I want you to and I think I might want find out a bit more about those eyes you and Mr. Malik are making at each other" Harry grinned and winked at me and I immediately turned red again.

"W-what eyes?" I stuttered out, trying to hide the red tint on my face.

"No point in hiding your cheek, LiLi. I can see it" Harry pinched my cheeks again and oh my god how many times am I going to blush?

"Oh gosh Harry" I mumbled as I turned around, facing the front again. My eyes going wide when I found Mr. Malik's eyes on me.

I was about to apologise when he gave me a small smile before returning back to his work. Okay that definitely wasn't creepy.

The rest of the lesson was okay, but I could swear Mr. Malik was watching me the whole time. Okay, maybe not the whole time but whenever I would look up I would find his eyes on me. Gosh I hope he didn't hate me! That would be seriously horrible.

I nearly fell off my chair when the bell rang. I looked up to see everyone packing up and hurrying out of the class. I stood and slid my bag over shoulder before turning to face Harry.

"I have to talk to Mr. Malik about something, you go ahead" I said, rolling my eyes when Harry winked at me.

"Okay, I'll wait outside" He said.

"Thanks"

"No problem, blusherboy" Harry winked at me before running out of the classroom.

I took a deep breath and turned to face Mr. Malik who was busy rubbing the whiteboard off. I slowly walked behind him, holding the strap of my bag tightly.

"Mr. Malik?" I asked nervously, and I am hundred percent sure it sounded like a squeak, I could hear Mr. Malik muttering something before he looked up.

I gave him a small smile, hoping that he didn't hate me already.

"How can I help you, Liam?" He asked. Wow. My name sounds amazing coming from his mouth.

NO LIAM. JUST NO!

"Since I just came in, I missed the first half of the term. So, I wondering if you can help me catch up" I asked as I bit my lip nervously and I swore I saw his eyes trailing that movement but that might just be me.

"You can come in at Lunch time, if you want and I'll give you notes and stuff to catch up?" He asked. WAIT- lunch time, alone with him? not a good idea but it has to be done.

"Yeah I could do that" I said.

"Cool then I'll see you tomorrow lunch time?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, bye Mr. Malik" I said before hurrying out of the classroom.

"He likes you" Harry said once I was outside, I yet again rolled my eyes at him. "Not joking, its all about the eyes"

"Yeah right" I muttered.

Not exactly a good start to a new school.

========================================

so hope that was okay :)

It the same event as last chapter but just in Liam's POV. So sorry if it is short. *_*

L.f.D

If you're sexy and you know it, put yo hands up in the air

and don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FAN/FOLLOW

:)