cнαpтer 3

hey :)

So I was going to put this story on hold at first but decided against it, so yay. Just one more week of school then its the summer hols so I promise the updates will be more frequent but that also depends on how quickly you guys reach my voting expectations thing. 

L.f.D

Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground

that should be a pretty easy one.

And here's chapter 3, enjoy!

==========================================

*Zayn's POV*

"You alright, man?" Louis asked from where he was marking his drama essays.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"You seem distracted, like you are thinking really hard about someone" Louis frowned up at me and I let out visible gulp because honestly Louis was so right.

I was actually thinking about someone and that someone just happened to be one of my students. Nice in it?

"EARTH TO ZAYN!" Louis yelled making me snap out of my thoughts and glare at him.

"What? Shouldn't you be concentrating on your marking?" I asked, cocking my eyebrow.

Seriously he wouldn't even let me think about Liam in peace... not that I should be thinking about Liam. I should definitely keep my thoughts and myself away from Liam, no matter how cute he is or how adorable he is.

"I need some air, man. Coming back in a few" I stated as I grabbed my coat and dashed out before Louis could say anything.

Chocolate Brown eyes

Sweet innocent smile

Deep Sexy Voice

Damn it, you have it bad Zayn.

And you shouldn't be thinking about him.

So stop.

Since I was so busy thinking about Liam, I wasn't exactly watching where I was going, Which is exactly why I ended up slamming into someone and ended up making them fall to the ground with me on hovering on top of them.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. It was totally my fault" I groaned out as I placed my hand on the ground and pushed myself up.

"It's fine" I definitely recognised that voice, it wasn't that hard to do so. After all I had been thinking about that voice for the past 5 hours. And I just had to tilt my head a tad bit until I was glazing into those chocolatey brown ones.

"Oh hey Liam" I awkwardly smiled down at him, trying to ignore his very soft looking lips.

"Err..Hi Mr. Malik" 

That "Mr.Malik" was enough to snap me out of my staring and immediately get off Liam. I pushed a hand towards Liam which he thankfully took and I pulled him off the ground. Wow. His hand was so warm and soft.

I had to snap out of my thoughts again when I felt Liam staring at me.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"My hand" Liam mumbled out quietly, a hit of red on his cheeks. 

"Oh sorry" I muttered, blushing furiously as I let go off Liam's hand.

"It's fine. I should get going now" Liam said as he gave me a small smile before hurrying off. Well if that wasn't awkward.

I shook my head before glancing behind me to see Liam far away. 

Nice going Zayn, seriously. He's your student and you need to stay away.

Chocolate Brown eyes

Sweet innocent smile

Deep Sexy Voice

No Zayn.

But that innocence...

Stop Zayn!

==========================================

so that was a horrible chapter, got a bit distracted :/

but Ziam banging into each other! :D and Zayn thinking about Liam all the time, yep Zayn you got it bad.

L.f.D

Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground

don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FAN/FOLLOW

:) 

x