cнαpтer 19

+hello guys, sorry for the late update...yeah. 

Anyways, here's chapter 19. Hope you like it :)

===========

*Liam's POV*

It's no Zayn for the whole weekend. No seeing each other, no calling and no texting. And as each minute passed, the guilt that was weighing down my chest just became heavier. But I never knew that asking him that question would make him go this distant from me. 

It never occured to me that he didn't talk about his family because he didn't want to. I just assumed that he never got the chance to. 

And I was stupid for doing that. 

Because now I might have just lost Zayn. 

As I got all the books out of my bag to put them in the locker, a piece of paper fell out. I frowned as I picked it up, then remembered that it was the same note from Friday. The one I had found in my locker. 

I closed my locker shut before I opened the messily folded piece of paper. 

your relationship ain't a secret, i know about it and soon the world will

(Anonymous)

My heart thumped loudly in my chest and I re-read the letter again and again. Someone knew. Someone knew about me and Zayn. Our relationship. Our relationship which isn't allowed. 

I swung my bag over my shoulder before I made my way to the English corridor. I knew that Zayn and I weren't exactly on the perfect terms but he needed to know about this. I peeked through the window panel of English 4 to find Zayn on his desk working away on his laptop. 

I knocked before I opened the door and stepped in. Zayn looked up at me and arced his eyebrow up at me. 

"What are you doing here?" Zayn asked, standing up. 

"I don't know. No, I mean er- you need to see this Zayn" I said, passing him the note that I was tightly holding on to. Zayn frowned but took it out of my fingers. 

His eyes ran over the note before he looked up at me. 

"Where did you find it?" He asked.

"It was in my locker" I mumbled, walking closer to Zayn. I wanted him to tell that it was all going to be okay, that we were going to be okay but Zayn just stared at me. 

"Li..."

"We're going to be fine, right?" I whispered, grabbing Zayn's hand. Zayn squeezed but hand before letting go, my hand dropping by my side. 

"Liam, We can't do this anymore" He whispered.

"W-What?"

"We can't keep on seeing each other" Zayn repeated, his hand going straight to my cheek. I instantly brushed his hand away, backing away from him. 

"Are you giving up on us?" I asked. 

"I am not! I am just doing what's best for the two of us" Zayn said, his eyes pleading for me to understand. 

But I can't. I just can't. 

He was breaking up with me. We were breaking up. I knew this was too good to last forever. Eventually Zayn would get tired of me and this was it. 

"Yeah, okay" I mumbled, staring at the floor beneath me. 

"Liam, babe I love you, you know that right?" Zayn asked, his voice desperate. I just shrugged. I didn't know what was happening anymore. My body was refusing to listen to me and I was stuck where I stood. I couldn't even look at Zayn and I just wanted to be away from Zayn. 

Away from the pain that he was giving me. 

***

"You bunked English" Harry stated as he slammed his book on the table. I looked up at him with tired eyes and just shrugged. 

"Wasn't in the mood" I mumbled, going back to the book that was in my hands. 

"And Mr. Malik looked like someone killed his puppy" Harry carried on, raising an eyebrow at me. 

"I wouldn't know anything about that" 

"Liam, stop. Tell me what happened. Did you two have a fight?" Harry asked, his fingers pulling at my chin, making me look at him. I could feel tears threatening to slip down my face again and I just wanted Harry to let go of me and leave me alone. 

"W-We broke it off" I mumbled, my heart clenching painfully together before slowly breaking into small pieces. Fuck, I needed Zayn. This was never going to work out. 

"You didn't" Harry gasped. 

"W-We did"

===========

It's really short....yeah I know but I am finally getting somewhere with this story so now the chapters will be hopefully better and longer and yeah. So sorry for this chapter. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x