cнαpтer 17

*Liam's POV*

It felt like I was finally free, like I didn't have to hide anymore. I didn't have to hide who I was and who I was in love with. It was the best feeling and I just hoped things stayed this way for a while. 

"Liam, would you kindly like to stop dreaming and pay attention?" I snapped out of my thoughts, my face turning to meet Zayn's smirking hazel eyes. I could tell he was trying hard not to smirk at me as I flushed red and gave him a short nod. 

Beside me, Harry started snickering not so quietly making half the class turn to him and give him a strange look. 

"Yes Z- Sir" I flushed darker as I buried by head in my book, trying to save myself from further embarrassment. 

"Good, now Mr. Styles since you find this all so funny- You can start us off by reading Act 5 Scene 3" Zayn said, shooting Harry a smirk. 

Harry groaned, if there was one thing he hated in English it was reading. He never failed when it came to complaining about reading 5 chapters for homework. 

It was my turn to snicker, although I wasn't as successful as Harry with getting away from it because he kicked me right back. Bastard. 

***

"You should have seen your face" Harry chuckled as he closed his locker, Niall laughing behind him even though he knew nothing of the situation. 

"Not funny"

"Whatever you say" Harry replied.

I opened my locker, pushing my books in. Just when I was about to close it, a small note fell out. I sighed and bend down to pick it up. I closed my locker and stuffed the note in my pocket making a mental reminder to check it later. 

"I don't even why I became friends with you, Styles." I huffed as I waved him goodbye and walked away before he could even say anything. 

And before I could stop myself, I was walking down the very familiar English corridor heading straight to the end where Zayn's office was. I was about to knock on it when I heard laughter coming from inside. 

I pressed my ear against it, hearing the voice of Mr. Tomlinson. 

So I decided to knock on the door since he already knew about us. They immediately stopped talking and Zayn yelled a, "Come in"

I turned the knob and stepped inside, my face instantly warming up when the two pairs of eyes landed on me. I seemed to blush more than ever, nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if my skin actually turned a shade of red. 

Zayn grinned as he got off his desk and walked over to me, his arm going around me and making me relax instantly. He leaned over and pecked the side of my face, making my cheeks redder as I smiled and look down. 

"Yep, he's a keeper. The Tommo approves" Mr. Tomlinson said as he looked away from me. 

"Thank you for the approval, Lou but I didn't ask for one" Zayn replied with a roll of his eyes as he pulled the two of us towards his desk. He leaned against it and pulled me towards him so that I was leaning against his chest. 

Why didn't this feel wrong?

Why did it feel like it was meant to be? Like I was meant to be in Zayn's arms, lean against him, feel his hot breath on my neck? 

I pushed myself closer to Zayn, liking the warmth radiating from him and I let out a pleased sigh when I felt him press his chin on my shoulder and hug me back tightly. His lips slowly pecked my shoulder before they move to my neck, his lips lingering on that small of my skin. 

A moan threatened to slip out of my lips but I bit my lip, holding it in knowing that we weren't alone. 

"Okay, I am going to leave before you two start fucking and Zayn be careful, you are not at your fucking house" Mr. Tomlinson said as he moved towards the door, shooting me a quick smile. 

"Shut up, don't act like you don't fuck that Styles kid everyday on your desk" Zayn mumbled, his chin coming back on my shoulder. 

Mr. Tomlinson immediately turned red and hurried out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him. 

"Knew that would get him back" Zayn whispered, making me chuckle as I turned around in his arms and faced him, catching his lips between mine. He let out a surprised groan, his fingers reaching up my face to pull at my hair as he pulled me closer to him. 

It was a short kiss but the best I ever experienced. I don't think I will ever get tired of this- of Zayn, of Zayn's kisses. 

"I love you" He whispered. 

"I love you too" 

Zayn pulled me closer, his lips about to meet mine when the bell rang signalling the end of lunch. I laughed at the annoyed look on Zayn's face and pulled myself out of his arms, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before leaving.

===========================

SURPRISE!

Okay....so I know this story was finished but with the amouth of feedback I have been getting- I felt like I should carry this on. I am still not so sure about this story but I am writing it for now.

Dedication-

Best COmment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x