cнαpтer 24

Warning: Contains Smut. (Poorly written smut ^-^)

============

*Zayn's POV*

Yes, it was impossible to keep my hands off Liam now that I finally got him. It was beyond the bounds of possibility to even take my hand off his skin with out placing it somewhere else - and burn my touch into his skin forever, I just couldn't get myself to get away from him. 

But neither of us were complaining. 

The break up had brought us impossibly (almost in a desperate way) close and I guess, we were scared to be away from each other even for a second in fear of losing one another again. If things shattered again, picking up the pieces isn't going to be easy.

And losing Liam would be far from easy for me. 

This relationship was in our hands now - so delicate and fragile. One moment of careless and it would completely impair.

"Stop" Liam whispered, voice soft and gentle as he looked up at me, hands laced with mine - just like two pieces of a puzzle. I couldn't describe it any other way. The way Liam fit against me was magically. I couldn't imagine anyone else instead him. 

The brush of a soft hand againt my jaw line pulled me out of my thoughts and my eyes fell down to meet Liam's - his eyes just as gentle as his touch with a small smile tugged at his lips. 

"Tell me what you are thinking about" He asked, shifting a little and placing his legs on top of mine own while his hand curled around my chin, tracing messy circles on to my skin. 

"I am not going to lose you again, am I?" I whispered, biting the inside of my lip as Liam's body slightly went stiff and his eyes fell from my gaze. My heart slowly sinked - because Liam's answer was pretty obvious wasn't it not?

Liam pulled away slowly - legs leaving mine and hands slipping out of mine. It made my whole body go cold.

"Zayn?"

"Plea-se don't tel-"

"I love you" Liam breathed out, interuppting me. His hands cupped my cheek again, the pad of his thumb moving in circles as he forced me to look at him - fortunately, the hatred I had expected in his eyes was no where to be found. 

"And you aren't ever going to lose me again" He whispered, leaning in close. I blinked and a small sigh of relief slipped out of my mouth as I placed firm hands on the sides of Liam's hips pulling him in close. 

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" Liam echoed, grinning. 

"Love you too, babe" My head fell in the space between his neck and shoulder as Liam laughing silently hands wrapped around my shoulder. Finally, the tensed air that had been surrounding us disappeared. I felt free.