cнαpтer 10

hey :)

Sorry for the late update, promise the updates will be more frequent now. Who saw the TCA's? Harry twerking ^-^ 

I was a bit disappointed with the feedback on the last update so please do make sure you Vote and Comment, it honestly means a lot.

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 10

Enjoy!

================================================

*Liam's POV*

The touch of those soft, gentle lips was still lingering on my mine own. I couldn't forget about it even though I should. I couldn't. It was impossible to forget how Zay- Mr.Maliks' lips felt against mine own. 

It was honestly the best kiss I had ever shared, everything was perfect about it. The way his lips felt between mine, against mine was just amazing. It felt perfect. The way his hand held mine own was just perfect. It was as they were meant for each other. 

But they weren't.

My hand was never meant to be held by his warm, soft one. He was my teacher and I was his student and that could never work out.

The kiss it self was never meant to happen. He said so himself and I agree. It was just the moment we were and no matter what I think, the kiss didn't mean a thing. It never did and it never will.

He's my teacher and I am his student. 

Nothing else.

Nothing to mention the fact that he likes this other student, Mr.Malik would never like me, there was nothing about me to like. I am horrible at English as well. 

"Li?" I broke off my thoughts when Harry's fingers snapped in front of me. 

"Yeah?" I said as I looked at him, raising a eyebrow up at him. No more thinking about Mr. Malik.

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

"Of course" I replied. Thankfully we didn't have English today, so no Mr. Malik for good. I just hope this ends here, I really don't want  to end up having feelings for my English teacher who likes this another student. 

I rolled my eyes to myself at that thought. Who was this student anyway? Lucky bastard.

"I am so happy today!" Harry went on, a huge smile on his face and his dimples very visible.

"Why? Please don't tell me you have another date or whatever is that you do with Mr. Tomlinson" I stated with a roll of my eyes.

"I do actually but that's not the thing and call him Louis. He hates it when people call him Mr. Tomlinson, he said it makes him feel old" Harry replied, a fond smile on his face as he went on about Mr. Tomlinson.