Epilogue

10 Years Later

*Kylie

"Where is she?!" Jesse screams.

I straighten the veil on her beautifully styled updo. "She said she'll be here, Jess."

"We have to be downstairs in thirty minutes!" She yells. "I swear if I'm late for my own w-"

The door burst open and a half naked Jovie runs in. "I'm here! I'm here! Where's my dress?"

Jenna, Jesse's makeup artist and friend from college, throws the dress at her. "Hurry up if you want to look presentable!"

"Is everyone else ready?" Jess asks.

Everyone nods and soon Jovie emerges from the bathroom. Her hair was pinned up and her currant red bridesmaids dress was stunning. We all had the same color and shimmer but we each chose different styles.

Jenna gets started on Jovie's makeup and I turn towards Jess. She looked absolutely stunning in her all white dress. It was a strapless ball gown with a sweetheart neckline, tied together with a thin diamond belt. Thomas is gonna lose it when she walks down the aisle.

Penelope glances at the clock. "It's go time."

Me, Jovie, Penelope, and Jenna take the elevator downstairs. We spot the groomsmen and speed walk towards them. I throw my arms around Bryan's neck and pull him for a passionate kiss.

He pulls back and smiles down at me with his forehead resting on mine. "You look beautiful, Ky."

"Thank you. You look pretty good yourself."

Thomas's dad comes into the hall. "Everyone, the music is about to start! The maid of honor and best man need to be at the front. When the music starts, that's your cue to walk in."

Me and Bryan make our way to the front, as we're told. Jovie and Blake, Thomas's best friend, get in line behind us. Penelope and Colton line up behind them. Lastly, Jenna and her husband, Todd, stand at the back of the line.

I grin up at Bryan when I hear the music start. "Let's go."

The doors open and everyone in the room turns towards us. As we take small steps towards the altar, our three year old twins, Keltan and Kieran, grin at each other in excitement. They go to yell but Beatrice covers their mouths. Katie bounces a cranky Brenna on her lap and Alyssa laughs at her sister's nervous face. Marnie pulls her mouth open with her fingers and Brenna laughs, showing off her gums.

Once we reach the altar, I give Thomas a warm smile. He is such an amazing guy and he's perfect for Jess. A cry rings out and I turn towards Brenna, shaking my head. She was pulling her brother's hair, trying to get his goldfish. I look at Bryan and he's smiling at his daughter with a look of pride.

Of course he'd be proud of his daughter beating up her brothers.

The rest of the couples make it down the altar and the music changes. Thomas stands up straighter as the door opens once again. Jess steps through with her mother at her side. A tear slides from Thomas's eye and Bryan pats his back with a smile. I fan my eyes, trying to stop the tears from falling.

"Oh no! Mommy don't cry!" Kieran cries.

I laugh as Beatrice tries to calm him down and a tear escapes it's confines. I swipe gently underneath my eyes, trying not to ruin my makeup. Jenna would have my head if I messed up her masterpiece.