Chap. 9

*Kylie*

Fear.

The one thing I hardly ever feel.

"COME OUT!!" The mystery man yells. Bryan pulls out a black pistol and my eyes go wide. He opens the door and we both come out.

"Fucking finally" The mystery man says as he rolls his eyes. He then looks at me, chuckles, and takes a picture. A loud gunshot pierced through the air and I almost screamed but I was too scared.

The man was lying in a pool of his own blood choking and sputtering out nonsense. Bryan picked up the mans phone and deletes the picture of me while I stand there completely shocked.

"I couldn't let him walk out of here with a picture of you." Bryan says while getting a trash bag from the teachers cabinet. He casually puts the man in the bag and sets it to the side. Has he done this before?

"You gotta help me clean up since I let you live"
Bryan smirked. I think I might faint.

"NO WAY! Let me go home please! I'll leave you alone forever! I don't like this Bryan! I'm terr-"

Bryan drags me to a chair puts his hand over my mouth signaling to shut up and cleans up the terrible mess he made. He takes the bag with the body and opens the window. As soon as we're out Bryan puts the bag in backseat and stares at me.

"Don't say shit. If I find out you did, men like him will be the last of your problems. Clear?"

Crystal.

-------------------------------------------------------

Friday's are supposed to be fun. You're supposed to plan you're weekend with your friends and have slumber parties where you talk about boys. I guess that's not how real life works.

Today was Friday and I got invited to another party that I didn't want to go to. I was invited by Ryan and I had a bad feeling. I know he's a player and I know that he's gonna try something on me. I hate when people invade my personal bubble.

I'm overthinking the situation again. Ryan has so many girls that he probably wouldn't even notice me. I should also stop judging him and actually try to be friendly. I guess the only reason I'm so worried is because I'm still shaken up over seeing Bryan murder someone. I had a nightmare last night and I only got 5 hours of sleep.

I'm ok though and I'm sure the nightmares won't last forever. Anyway, I'm off to lunch but I'm not gonna buy anything today. I'm not very hungry anymore since I brought up the whole killing someone thing.

"OMG HEY GIRL!" Jess screeched as I reached the table. Talk about fucking cringey. I love Jesse to bits but I can't deal with her big mouth sometimes.

"Jess I'm really not in the mood for this today." I say expecting her to chill. She took the hint and looked at me worriedly. I was starting to feel sick from my lack of eating. Oh I forgot to mention I haven't eaten today.

"Kylie what's wrong? You've been very depressing lately and it's kinda rubbing off. You've been ignoring me, not eating, looking over your shoulder, and you're hella pale."

"I know Jess. Don't worry about me, ok? I'm fine I've just been feeling sick lately." I say cautiously remembering Bryan's words from last night. I turn around to find Bryan already watching me. He looks like a parent waiting to catch their child doing something wrong. Jess coughing brings me back to reality.

"Done ogling?" She says with a knowing smirk. How can she not ogle? He's so hot it hurts.

"Nope" I say giggling. As me and bestie continue to talk Ryan walks over with a boyish grin on his face and plops beside me. He's actually kind of cute up close, but not like Bryan. Why compare the two?

"So, did you make up your mind? I'd love for you to come honestly. It would be a pleasure babe." Ryan winks. I nod my head yes and continue talking to Jess when Ryan kisses my cheek. All activities ceased when his wet lips touch my cold cheek. Oh my, the thots are staring.

"Um, what was that for?" I say nervously looking around. He smiles and kisses me again on the cheek. He gets up and says "For being you". Butterflies clouded my stomach. No guy has ever said something so sweet to me before. I'm honestly so used to Bryan treating me like shit that I forgot what a decent guy was supposed to say.

Ryan came to me later on that day and we exchanged numbers. He said something about needing to find each other at the party but I didn't care. I was happy that finally someone decent was interested in me.

The rest of the day I smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm wearing a tight black crop top, with white high waisted jeans, and black hightop converse. I feel pretty tonight and I'm going to have fun. I texted Ryan and told him I would be there in 20 minutes.

Before I could go another text stopped me.

Hope you kept your mouth shut -B

I did -K

Good girl -B

I don't know why that text got to me; but it did. I left the house feeling extra hot and bothered. Maybe it's because I miss him. Is Bryan even gonna be there? I hope so..

I really fucking hope so.

-------------------------------------------------------

I like my book. I love writing it.

Idk if anyone else does.

This book is supposed to be something for me to improve my writing and grammar on. I have good ideas but I just have shit grammar. I'm also writing this on my phone and it's annoying.

Anyway thanks if you are reading it.

Bye ✌🏾️