Chap. 29

A/N: What Brittany looks like at 7 weeks to me^

*Kylie*

It's been two weeks since I got out of the hospital. The pain stopped about a week ago, but I decided to stay home a little more. I didn't want to deal with the people at my school.

I got my wish.

Jesse's mom found out her husband was still alive and Jesse had to stay home to console her. She wasn't doing very well and Jess was worried.

The boys couldn't come because Veronica and Aaron attacked Yoma, my old dance instructor, at her studio. I wanted to come help but Bryan said he didn't want me to get hurt. So I'm on my own for today.

I got fifteen minutes before I need to leave so pull up my Instagram and start scrolling through pics. Same pics of dogs, food, selfies, and couples.

But one pic caught my eye.

It was a picture of Brittany with her hand over her almost non existent belly. The caption read 'We're expecting! 7 weeks today!' and coltonnnofficial was tagged on her stomach.

Holy shit! It's real!

***************

"Mr. Katen could I please use the bathroom?" I ask, even though I know the answer will be yes. He nods and I bolt out the classroom. It's so boring in that class without my friends.

I turn on the water and let the coldness soothe my skin. Suddenly, the door burst open and Brittany runs into a stall, emptying her guts into the toilet.

Ew.

She walks out looking faint but she still manages to glare in my direction. "What!? I know I have pimples! Ughhhh! I have to pee!"

She closes the door to the stall and that's my cue to leave.

On my way back to class, Darren pops out of nowhere and corners me. "Going somewhere, Kylie?" He ask, spitting out my name.

Not thinking, I raise my foot and connect it between his legs. He hisses in pain and lunges for my hair but I duck and send a hard punch to his temple.

K. O.

"I'm going to class," I say, walking proudly.

***************

"Where are we going?" I ask Bryan for the fifth time.

No answer.

I huff and sink into the passenger seat of his black Audi R8. As soon as I walked in the hideout, he was waiting for me. He grabbed my hand and twirled me right back outside.

We pull up outside of a laser tag playground and I light up with excitement. Bryan grabs my hand and we run inside ready to play.

Bryan pays for three rounds and we're directed to a door marked 'Playground One'. Once we're inside, we put on our vest and grab our guns.

Bryan flexes and points a gun out fake shooting. "I'm gonna crush you."

"Sure," I say smirking.