Chap. 18

*Kylie*

"This is what I missed school for? Really mom?" I sigh rolling my eyes. I cut my pancake into small bite size pieces and drown them in syrup. My mom told me we were going out to spend time together but she lied to me, like always. She brought me to IHOP but when I asked to order she said we had to wait for someone. I was confused at first but enraged when my father sat down beside my mom kissing her cheek.

I was currently inhaling my pancakes, ignoring the both of them, and reading my Wattpad. Why couldn't I find a Cole Stone? He knew exactly what to say and exactly what to do for Tessa. Meanwhile I'm stuck with my idiot mom and cheating asshole dad.

"Kylie put the phone down!" My father demanded getting everyone's attention. A family at the table nearby was so startled they dropped a fifty dollar bill on the table, picked up their baby, and left. I put my phone down and glared at my parents.

"Mom why the fuck would you even take him back? This is the example you wanna set for me? Absolutely pathetic is what you are and dad don't even start with me!" I shout angrily. I run out of the restaurant with tears running down my face. My mom barely talks to me without bringing up my dad and my dad just yells at me constantly. I want them to be interested in me again! I quit my dance class to spend time with my mom and all she wants to do is follow my dad around like a lost puppy.

Quickly dialing Bryan's number, I get in my truck and lock the doors. Bryan picks up as the car roars to life and I peel out of the parking lot leaving my parents alone.

***************

"Thank you." I say taking the pizza and shutting the door. "Bryan the pizza's here!" I yell but he doesn't come. He's been in the shower for like 15 minutes already. Grabbing a slice of pizza, I walk to his room pushing the door open.

"Bryan I ha-" My thoughts are cut off by a half naked Bryan drying off. Holy hotness. My cheeks warm as Bryan smirks and starts walking towards me.

When he's really close I stuff the pizza in his mouth and run back into the living room. Five minutes later Bryan comes out and puts on Tangled.

"Is this apart of your plan to make me feel better or do you just enjoy this movie?" I ask smirking slightly. He glares at me, shaking his head, as a small blush creeps up his neck. "Don't worry it's adorable." I coo pinching his cheeks. He slaps my hand away and devours more pizza as I laugh loudly.

We were so into the movie I didn't notice how close together we were. We had decided to share a cover and now we were pressed against each other laughing at something Flynn said. I turned my head towards him to find him staring at me with an intense look on his face. We lean our heads in but a blaring cellphone jerks us back to reality. He bolts to his phone leaving me with burning cheeks and a racing mind.

We were going to kiss. Did that mean he liked me? Did I like him? Of course I liked him. I want to ask him but something tells me to wait.

"What about her?" Bryan booms. What about who? Me? I watch him run his hands through his hair. "Tell him that if any of them come near her I will kill them." He says in a low voice. I pause the movie, suddenly feeling uneasy.

Bryan hangs up the phone, cursing under his breath, and punches a wall.

"They know where you live. I don't know how but they do, so you can't go back home." Bryan commanded. "How do you know?" I ask worriedly.

"They took a picture of your house and sent it to us. I didn't get it yet but Asher did and that's who called me." Bryan hissed. They? Who is they?

"They?" I ask confused. He glares at his phone with rage and then turns to me.

"It was our dear friend Aaron and that bitch Veronica."

Wait? WHAT?!

A/N: Short chapter but another one is coming tomorrow anyway
They almost kissed! I'm so happy right now
And Veronica and Aaron working together? Or is it just revenge?
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Bye