Chapter 27

Deedra's P.O.V.
These niggas playing games. I'm serious about getting my baby back and they tryna stop me. Nah, it's time to shoot. I felt somebody tug at my hand, snapping me outta my trance; it was Tay'Shone .. leading me to the car. We hopped in my escalade and proceeded to get our baby. The 45 minute car ride had me feeling anxious and sick. I was scared for my son's life. Tay sensed my fear and held my hand while trying to calm me.
"It's gone be okay baby. Denver gone be fine and healthy when we get there and Dre ain't gone be our problem NO MORE. If you --"
"I'm not finna back outta this Tay'Shone. This nigga took YOUR child. I didn't birth him yet I'm acting like I did while you sit here and try to talk me out of going to get him. That's not how it works." This conversation was making my blood boil even more than it already was. I was ready to start blowing niggas heads off. When we finally pulled up to the trap, I was anxious. I reached for the door and opened it but it was quickly closed in my face. "STAY! We going in first!" Black was pissing me off 😒 I wanted to SHOOT! After I watched all the boys surround the house and kick down the door, it was my time to shine. I ran through the door screaming like a mad woman. "DEANDREEEE! Sissy's here. Where's my son?!" He came out of the back room with a devilish grin on his face. I reached for Tay'Shone's hand, I was really getting nervous about this whole thing. Dre stepped to me, grinning viscously. He was really making me mad.
"What the fuck is so funny? Where's my son?!"
"Ohhhhh Deedra. You thought you were really gonna find him here? You thought wrong." Those last words had my blood boiling like water. I clenched my teeth & took a deep breath before speaking again.
"Look mother ... mmmm, GIVE ME MY CHILD! You literally have three seconds to tell me his exact location or your brains will be alllll over these walls." I cocked my gun with the last few words for exasperation. I saw a hint of fear come over in his eyes.
"He's back there ... follow his voice." I ran down the hall, anxious to get my baby back. After passing 2 doors on my left and my right, I finally heard his little voice calling my name .. or so I thought. "Mommy? Deeja?" I damn near kicked the door down trying to get to Denver. Once the door was opened, I was met by the rudest surprise of all ... my precious boy tied up & looking BEAT! "Mo ... Momm .. Mommy? Help meeee?!" His slow and painful cries fueled my anger even more. I untied him and held him close for a quick second. "Denver, you listen to mommy. You RUN. Run out there until you see Black. You know Daddy's friend Black? RUN to him. Do NOT come back .. I mean that. Mommy loves you baby." I watched as his little legs began to run and then I stood up, straightened my hair and jeans and grabbed my gun. This was it.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
• So like, I haven't updated in forever .. my faulttttt. I'll get better

• More coming by the end of this week .. maybe. I'm planning on it.

• Don't forget to check out Teen Moms ; that also brings more of this. 😊😘

• Read, Vote, Comment, Share.

~ Possssh 💋💖