Our Story

Graduation: Westwood High School, Austin TX

Overview:

"And that concludes our graduation ceremony for the class of 2002 students. We are all very proud of our students and we wish you all the best in your lives. GOOD LUCK!"

It was time to celebrate and best believe EVERYBODY was about to go out and act COMPLETE donkies.

Everybody was outside snapping pictures and crying with their families and friends. In the midst of all of this celebration, everybody had a secret to hide. Especially little miss RaquelBut while she had a secret to keep under wraps, so did Deedra and Tay'Shone. But it's graduation day. Who CARES about the dirty little secrets that come with high school? Nobody, right?

HOURS LATER

It was 7 p.m. and Deedra and her girls were ready to go out and celebrate. Just 2 years earlier, nobody thought that they'd make it this far so what better time than now to show up the haters? Once they arrived to the club, they instantly turned the party out with their mix of twerking, grinding, and all of the hottest dances. All night long, the DJ kept the party jumping with his mixes of Kelly Rowland, Beyonce, Escape, T.I., Mary J. Blige, and any and every other artist. After almost seven hours of dancing and drinking, the girls decided to leave. Leaving the club, Deedra got a phone call from Tay'Shone telling her to come over. However, when she walked through the door, she was met by an unexpected surprise. Considering her drunken state, all she could do was laugh, adding more fuel to the fire. Raquel was fed up and spat, to the top of her lungs, "THAT'S WHY I'M PREGNANT TAY'SHONE.'' and with that, she was gone. It was Deedra's time to shine. Their relationship wasn't worth anything anyway. That night, Deedra and Tay'Shone had their own little "graduation party".