Chapter 5; Last Part

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

My phone went off. It was time.

"Aigh, let's go boys." Me and my boys hopped out the car and searched our surroundings. I had a feeling somebody was watching me so I made sure I was extra strapped. Once we got to his door, I heard a gun cock. I turned my head to see my nigga, Javion finna get shot. I cocked my gun, set my target, and hit King's boy.

Deedra's P.O.V.

Shieeeeeeet, I heard the gun shot. I had to get downstairs to King and distract him. I ran out the bathroom and led him to the back. He wasn't suspicious about what I was doing so I had it in the bag. 💥💥 'damn Tay, stop shooting for a minute.' I thought to myself. I was for SURE King had heard that shot. However, he was too busy thinking he was gone get lucky. 😏 Stupid ass.

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

🕛5 minutes later🕑

Me and my niggas was in his house and had the rest of the gang surrounding his house. He had life fucked if he thought he could kill my sister AND was gone fuck my girl. 😂✋ It's all coo tho. We in this bitch now. I texted Deedra and asked where they was.

📤 : Where y'all?

📥: Come all the way back, HURRY.

We was finna start bussin'. Me and the crew hustled to the back. When we got to the back I heard babe scream. 😳😡 fuck naw. I knew that scream and I was heated.

"Aigh, c'mon. Time to start bussin' these niggas heads in." I hustled to King's room and caught a quick glimpse of Deedra on the floor. I signaled my boys and they checked the house.

Deedra's P.O.V.

Damn, what was that? Shit hurt. I heard Tay though; I was gone be coo. Wait, what was that? Hold on.

"King, wtf?! Where you going?"

"Nowhere, I'll brb."

"Umm ... Okay." I just laid there holding my arm. Where the hell was Tay? 😩😳 owwwwwww, there was that pain again. This time Tay was scooping me up too roughly though.

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

I walked in King's room and saw my baby on the floor holding her shoulder. I rushed over to her, scooping her up.

"Owwwwwe, Tay. That hurts."

"My fault bae. Lemme wrap yo arm rihh' fast." I ran to King's closet & grabbed a shirt. I ripped it in half, making a bandage for her arm. I wrapped her arm and went looking for King. It was over for this nigga. I signaled one of my boys in to stay w/Deedra.

"I'll be back; somebody head coming off today." I was out. 🔫💥