Chapter 5

This chapter's going to be in like 2 parts cause it's long so yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deedra's P.O.V.
I stood outside Tay's door listening in on the conversation. I didn't know what was going to happen next but mannn, I was scared! I leaned closer to the door when I heard Tay ask the boys if they were "ready" and if they had "the info". Raised in the streets, those words only meant one of two things was about to happen: death or arrest. And knowing Tay'Shone, jail wasn't even a factor in the equation...

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.
My boys and I were ready. These new dudes on the block HAD to be taken out.They killed my sister and had my momma slowly recovering and continuously slipping in and out of a coma. I had no choice but to blast 'em 'cause if I didn't, up next would be Deedra then my son. I couldn't take anymore chances like that. Plus, these boys been on my radar for some time now; stepping over my boys to get to the "top".

Deedra's P.O.V.
Dawg, I'm scared SHITLESS! Ion een know why I came with them. I guess Tay'Shone sensed it cause he grabbed my hand and started caressing the ring.
"You aigh bae?" He asked me.
"Yeah, I'm straight." Even if it wasn't true I was gone convince myself that it was.
"Sure ma?"
"Yeah, yeah. I ride for you, member?" I locked my fingers with his and said a silent prayer. I was ready for what was next.