Chapter 19

Deedra's P.OV. cont.

With each step Tay took my heartbeat got faster & faster. Immediately catching on to why he was so upset, I hurriedly hopped up and tried to restrain him.
"Tay'Shone, NO! Please. Just calm down. It's not worth it. Please baby." My eyes started burning as I fought back tears and fear. Looking into my eyes intensely, Tay walked back over to his seat but not without a warning.
"Nigga, fuck wit camp again and you won't make it out .. ON GOD!" Grabbing Tay's target by the arm, I drug him out the hospital. Once out the doors, I let him have it.
"WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING COME HERE?! YOU CHILDISH AS FUCK FOR THAT!" I was pissed that he even had the balls to show up. "YOU COME HERE TO MAKE AN ASS OUT OF ME? HUH?! Isaiah I fuckin HATE YOUU!!!"
"Now Deedra why would I even do that?" His look turned sinister.

Ty'Keriah's P.O.V.

After Deedra walked out the hospital with that boy a young, caramel nurse began walking towards us. I noticed her eyes were red and tired and she walked with a slight waddle. Once Tay'Shone and King noticed her, they hopped up.
"Hey, my son. He straight back there? What's his condition?" Tay was throwing questions at that lady left & right. She looked up at him tired and slightly annoyed. She held her hand up and I swear I saw Tay's eyes flash.
"Look, your son ain't dead so you're good. Now can you get out my way? I got places to go." I smoothly stepped in between them when Deedra ran towards us. "Hey, Hey! What's going on round here? You the nurse of my son?"
"Yes. Yes, he's fine. He ain't dead. So once again, EXCUSE ME! I HAVE TO GET SOMEWHERE!" Deedra's eyes flashed the same way Tay's previously did. Her arms went up and I knew it was over with.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
• ohhhhh sheeeeeeet! these folks got the right ones.
• what do you think will happen next? jail? death?
• what about Isaiah? who is he & why'd he just randomly show up now?
• vote, comment, share, like
• ps, y'all be blowing me w.the simple-minded questions/comments. if you're confused simply inbox me or re-read previous chapters. the answers are there.
Possssh
👗💕