Chapter 9; LAST PART

❗DRE IS DEEDRA'S BROTHER❗ ❗THIS CHAPTER IS HECKA LONG❗

Deedra's P.O.V.
I walked upstairs to see what was wrong with Tay. I knew he was still mad but he coulda at least said something to his son. I heard the shower cut on but I didn't care. By the time I got to the bathroom, he was stepping in the shower. He rolled his eyes and stepped all the way in. I sat on the sink and started talking. "Tay'Shone, You can be mad at me all you want but do NOT do yo son like that." "Deedra. Monae. Lawson." I heard attitude .. shit. And he called my government. 👌 "Tay'Shone Lamar Jones. You need to cut the attitude, seriously. It's stupid now." "REALLY DEEDRA? CUT THE ATTITUDE?! IF I WAS TRYING TO SAVE AN EX YOU WOULD'VE HAD AN ATTITUDE TOO." He was outta the shower now. "He's NOT an ex. That's my damn COUSIN." I hopped off the sink and ran downstairs. Denver was asleep so I took him to his room and laid down with him.

Dre's P.O.V.

To be honest, I ain't even think Deedra remembered King like that. I mean, I know she knew his face but when she called? Oh, that took me by surprise. At first, I wanted to know how she knew he was in trouble but then I thought. I ain't got nothing against Tay but he shot my right hand; that wasn't gone fly. I had to at least talk to him. Lemme call Deej. "Deedra."
"BUBBY!" She was sleepy but she was smiling.
"Umm ... What's Tay number? I gotta talk to him."
"About what?" She was getting on edge.
"Chill. I just wanna talk to the lil nigga."
"Aigh, I guess. (410)345-1230" "Thanks, night sis."

           Deedra's P.O.V.
😒 Really? Dre woke me up outta my sleep for Tay's number? Whatever.
🕛30 minutes later🕕
   Who is banging on the door? ✊💢 Can I get 30 seconds to get up? Dang. "YESSSSS?!" 😫😒 of course it's the one and only, Tay. He grabbed my arm and slammed the door. If this nigga wakes up Denver, I SWEAR. "Why did you give yo brother my number?"
"He said he wanted to talk and I was tired. What'd he say anyway?"
"This nigga threatened me. Deedra, he THREATENED me. Man, wtf?!" His voice was getting louder.
"Sh, shhhh." I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I thought he said he just wanted to talk. OY VEY! "What'd he say? How'd he threaten you?"
"He threatened my child's LIFE Deedra. My mother fucking CHILD!" He was 38° hot now. I didn't know what to say. I had to talk to Dre and see what really went down. "Baby, imma be RIGHT back. Don't move." I kissed him and went to the garage. I was on a mission.