Chapter 7.

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

I was PISSED at Deedra but I didn't wanna snap on her in front of the boys. We headed to the trap and I went STRAIGHT to my office. I slammed the door and started thinking. 'Why?' 'I thought she was MY rider.' 'King? KING? Of ALL people? TUHH. ✋😡' 'Man, did they fuck fr?' 'I NEED ANSWERS.' I stormed out of my office and grabbed Deedra's wrist. The boys looked at me confused.

"Imma prolly be back in like 20 y'all." They nodded in agreement. I threw Deedra in the car and sped off.

Deedra's P.O.V.

Tay was yanking me around like a rag doll. Fuck he thought I was? I know I was probably wrong but I had a reason. 😳🙉 what the FUCK?! Did he just slap me? Oh HELL NAW! It's over with. My face started welling up and tears started stinging my eyes. Tay pulled over and leaned into my seat.

"Get OFF of ME!!!!" I screamed.

"Babe, stop. I'm sorry. It was a reflex." He grabbed my face and turned it towards his. I turned my face and started crying.

"Can we just go home?" I was ready to get in the bed and go to sleep. He kissed my cheek and pulled off.

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

I ain't mean to slap her but I was pissed. It was a reflex. I know she was torn; tryna save King & tryna be my rider but damn. KING! She chose KING over ME? Man, lemme just drive home in peace. I turned up the radio and started driving.