Chapter 21

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.
My heart was bout ready to come out my chest as the doctor continued to talk. My emotions immediately took over- anger, sadness, hurt, confusion-I needed answers. I heard Deedra's sniffling quiet & I knew she was beginning to get worried also.
"Mr. Jones? Are you still there? Did you hear me?"
"Yes. I'm still here. Can you repeat that last part for me?"
"Yes sir. Your son, Denver Jones, was kidnapped from the hospital around the time you & your wife left."
"What I thought you said. Can you have the police on the scene? I'll be there in 10."
"Yes sir. We have them on their way right now." I hung up & gave Deedra the look. She knew what was up & threw me my guns. I walked over to her, kissed her, and left the house.

Deedra's P.O.V.
When I saw Tay's eyes flash, I knew something was wrong. I didn't ask any questions; just threw him his guns & kissed him. I started making phone calls. The first person I called was King. I knew his ass had something to do with it. I knew he was up to something when he bought Isaiah to the hospital.
"King! I'm finna fuckin kill you! What tf did you do to my son?" I was raging. I heard him try to stifle his laugh.
"Now Deedra, WHY would I steal that boy? Yes, I can't STAND his father but I wouldn't steal nobody child." He had a point but my gut was saying different.
"You right King but lemme find you had something to do with him missing & I -me, myself, & I- will kill you, ON THE SPOT! No games." & with that I hung up.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• omg 😐 wattpad messed me up earlier so here is the OFFICIAL update.

• Sorry for all the long waits, I'll get better. I promise.

• Read, Vote, Comment, Share.
((If you like it, tell a friend. If not, tell me why))

~~~ Possssh💋💎👠