Chapter 17

Overview 💞

It's been three months since Tay & King handled that little incident. Ty'Keriah and Deedra have gotten closer. Closer to the point where Ty'Keriah knows something NOBODY knows .... Y'all ready? P.S. I'll backtrack so y'all can get the deets.

Ty'Keriah's P.O.V.

Deedra been in this bathroom for 30 minutes now. Denver & I ready to get the hell on.

"DEEDRAAAA! Can you hurry the HELL up? We been here ALL day!" I yelled through the door.

"Ahhhh! Shut the hell up Ty'Keriah! I'm coming." Deedra yelled back, slight irritation in her voice. After 5 minutes, she came out and we started walking towards the exit of the mall.

🕛 30 minutes later 🕕

We pulled up to the house and started getting out the car. As we were walking towards the door, I heard a BOOM! My heart immediately fell.

Deedra's P.O.V.

Denver & I were walking towards the door when he [Denver] blacked out. Ty'Keriah ran in the house, all bags in hand, and started screaming for Tay. I got down on my knees and started praying, not knowing WHAT to do. Within 5 minutes, Tay was racing to the car with Denver in his hands & me & Ty'Keriah hot on his trail.

🕛 20 minutes later🕓

"I need an emergency team on a 3 year old little boy! He's outside in the car & he randomly passed out!" My accent came out as I frantically yelled at the receptionist.

"Umm ... Can you not yell at me? Just sign in right here and go over there and wait." Is this bit crazy? I reached over the counter, snatching her up.

"Look bitch! You have 30 seconds to call your pediatric emergency team for my child fore YOU need an emergency team. Got it? Good." She frantically dialed for the pediatric department as I ran back out to the car.

flashback

--------------------------------------------------

Volleyball's over and I'm switching schools (😭) so I'll probably update more.

•'flashback' coming NEXT CHAPTERRRR!!

•comment your thoughts on what happened.

•thanks for being patient w.me ☺😘 love you guys.

•HEY HEY! you guys should start following me on twitter/IG & kikin' me.