Chapter 9; Part 2.

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

I knew how to make Deedra happy. I drove over to Raquel's house and picked up Denver. Yes, my baby mama is crazy as HELL for naming my baby Denver but whatever.

🕛15 minutes later🕒

I honked the horn signaling for my son. Raquel came to the car and strapped him in.

"I'll see you later baby. Mommy loves you."

"Luhh you too mama. Ba-ba." He kissed her cheek. She came to my car window.

"Aigh, when you want him back Quel?"

"Umm .. Ion care. It's whenever. Just call me first."

"Aigh." I hugged her through the window and sped off.

Deedra's P.O.V.

I had just hung up with my brother and I was finna relax. I went downstairs and turned on the tv. 30 minutes into my movie, Tay & Denver walked through the door. My face lit up.

"DENVER!" I ran over and scooped him up.

"Deeja. I miss you."

"I missed you too snookums." I put him on the couch beside me. I stole a glimpse of Tay going upstairs. Denver's face fell.

"What's wrong?"

"Daddy not talk to us. He left." I felt his pain.

"I know right? He just left us. Let Deeja go get him okay?" He shook his head 'yes'.

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

I didn't bother speaking to Deedra or Denver when I walked through the door. I just went to go shower. When I was stepping into the shower I heard the bathroom door open.