Chapter 11

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

I was racing to Dre's house. I knew this was dangerous especially since he just threatened my son's life but I had to get my girl. I called Raquel & told her where to meet me. Even though we weren't together anymore, she was still my rider.

🕛10 minutes later🕑

I saw Raquel's car pull up. I got out my car and she hopped in. If anything popped off, she was gone have my back.

Dre's P.O.V.

What was that? I heard a car. Oh hell naw. I know this bitch didn't call the police on me. I ran downstairs to where Deedra was.

"GIMME YOUR FUCKING PHONE DEEDRA!!!" I screamed in her face.

"Dre? Is that you?" She was reaching for my face. I turned my face away.

"Give me the PHONE!!!"

"Why are you screaming? What's going on?" I was about to SLAP her, playing stupid.

"Can you NOT play stupid?" I slapped her and ran out the door. Meeting me there, loaded, was Tay'Shone. 😂😂 you have GOT to be kidding me? Superman came to save his girl? 😂😂 whatever.

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

When I pulled up, I heard Dre screaming at Deedra. What the hell? She's half conscious and he yelling at her? TUHH. He came out the door and met me face-to-face. THEN, this nigga started laughing. I just looked at him like he was a fool. I peeked over his shoulder and saw Deedra regaining consciousness. She looked confused.

Deedra's P.O.V.

I heard voices that sounded familiar. I looked over and saw Dre and Tay. Dre was laughing and Tay was yelling. What the heck?! I started to walk towards them and them fell. Tay caught me.

"What's going on? What's funny Dre?"

"Shut up Deedra, damn!" I jumped. Why was he yelling at me?

"Why're you yelling at me? What'd I do?" Tay just shook his head and took me to his car.