Chapter 16

Overview 💕

The boys ran downstairs as Deedra went upstairs to get Denver up. As she ran upstairs the boys prepared for their job. It had to be done with no remorse .... Something that was going to be HARD for Tay.

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

My head was spinning. I couldn't do this. But ... I had to. I mean, she got my girl raped. I had to take her out. AGHHH! 😩 I kept fidgeting with the gun in my hand as I watched King load up and get angrier by the second. I brushed my thoughts off and started loading up. Lord forgive me. 😔🙏

Deedra's P.O.V.

I went upstairs to get Denver up and ready. I was gonna take him to his Nana's so Tay & I could have the weekend to ourselves; it was needed. Once he woke up, his eyes lit up and I immediately fixed my face. It was no use, he was just like his daddy, seeing right through all of my fake smiling.

"What's wong Deeja?" He ran his little fingers through my hair. I looked down & smiled at him.

"Nothing baby. Deeja's okay. Now c'mon, let's get ready for Nana's house."

"Okay. But where's Daddy, Momma? I want my daddy. DADDY! DADDY!" 😒 I can't do this right now.

"HUSH! Stop screaming like you're crazy and pass me those shorts."

"NO! WHERE IS MY DADDY?! I WANT DADDY!" 😒😩 this little boy here. I just looked at him and continued packing. He continued screaming.

"Denver Rashad Jones. If you don't stop screaming in my house like you done lost ya mind, we're GOING to have a problem. Got it? Good." He looked at me for a minute and stormed out the room, door slamming and all. That's it. Lemme hurry and finish packing this boy's clothes.

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

I heard Denver start yelling my name & I instantly became annoyed. Lord help me. Not less than 20 minutes later, I heard him storm down the stairs & start the hollering again. I looked at King, signaling him to load the bags and car. He nodded at me & gave me the signal to get Ty'Kirah. Damn, I forgot she was there. I headed up the stairs to retrieve my son.

----------------------------------------------------

I know ; it was horrible. But at least it's an update. Oh, p.s. school's started so that means volleyball, ROTC, dance, & gymnastics. I'll try to update faster tho.

• So, have we figured out who "her" is yet? 😏

• What's the plans for this weekend ... after the job is done, of course.

• How'd y'all like this chapter?

~Possssh 💋💕