Chapter 28

"We are here guys." I heard the muffles of Joe speaking. I must of fallen asleep. I turned to Jake, he was asleep too as well as all the others.

"Brad." I whispered, nudging Brad to wake up.

Once we were all awake, Joe explained that there were lots of fans out the front. We all decided that the girls would go in first with Jake and ignore the fan pretending we weren't with them at all. We would wait in the reception, then the boys would come through with Dean and Joe.

Joe had parked the van around the corner from the hotel. We all got out the van and I got Jake, he was still asleep so I carefully lifted him out of his car seat. Cici took my handbag while Lily took Jake's bag. Finally, Brad placed Jake's blanket over his head encase people tried taking photos of him as they all know I dont like people taking photos of Jake.

"See you in a bit, text me when you in." Brad whispered giving me one last kiss.

We walked towards the hotel. Joe was right, there were loads of fans outside around 50 of them, goodness know how they even knew they were coming to this hotel though! I put my head down and quickly rushed towards the main entrance. The fans were now beginning to shout things at us.

"Isn't that Lottie?" One fan shouted.

"Can I have a picture?" Another questioned.

"Where are they?" I could hear the crowd question.

"Are you and Brad dating?" A girl around my age asked.

They probably recognised me for the picture Brad posted on Twitter. I kept my head down and carried on for the main entrance. Once we were inside I turned back to make sure Lily and Cici were here too. We went over to the check in desks and sat down waiting for the boys to come. I got my phone out to text Brad

Text to Brad the Great

Hey. We are in. Be careful they are crazy out there! L x

A few minutes later we could hear the fan roar.

"I think they are on their way" Cici laughed. It was a good few minutes before Connor came through the doors.

"You alright?" I asked,

"One of them pinched my bum!" Connor laughed rubbing his bottom.

"Aw, bless you. Come sit down." I said shuffling down the sofa.

Next James came and stood with Cici, followed by Tristan who sat with Lily. They were both getting pretty close, Tristan had his hand on Lily's thigh and Lily had her hand on top of his.

"Where's Brad?" I asked,

"Joe's with him but everyone's swamped around him when I came in! I'll go check" Tristan said going back to the entrance.

"Here he comes! Super Tristan saved the day!" Tristan annouced as he returning to Lily.

"Oh my goodness! They were crazy! They wouldn't let me move!" Brad said flicking his hair back, looking a bit shocked.

"You alright?" I asked leaning in for a quick kiss, making sure that fans couldn't see.

"Yeah, are you?" Brad asked,

"Yeah, they were all asking if I was dating you!" I chuckled, we had agreed that we didn't want them all to know, not yet anyway.

"Right let's get the rooms sorted out. We have 3 rooms, the boys, the girls and us." Joe said handing James and Cici a key card.

When Joe said it was girls and boys Brad turned to me with his signature sad face.

"No messing about!" Joe said mainly looking at the boys. They apparently got in trouble in the last hotel they were in.

"We need to meet down here tomorrow at 9.30 sharp, for us to be there for 10.00" Joe said as we walked towards the lift.

We were in room 206, the boys were in 201 and Joe and the others were in 214. We went up in lift to the second floor where our rooms were. We walked past the boys where they went in, then walk to our room. We opened the door, it was a nice hotel, modern with a big flat screen TV.

"There's 2 double beds!" Lily said as she walked through the door,

"Aha, I bet the boys have that too!" I laughed,

"But seriously though, where am I going to put Jake to sleep? He may fall out the bed!" I said looking around the room for somewhere to sleep.

"What about if we push the 2 beds together to make one big bed and put him in the middle?" Lily suggested,

I placed out suitcases down and took out our bathroom stuff placing it into our en-suite. There was a massive bath and a shower! Once we sorted ourselves out we went back to the boys room.

I knocked on the door and heard Tristan say something

"What do you want?" Tristan moaned while opening the door,

"Oh, Lottie. Hi, I thought it was going to be Joe again." Tristan answered.

"Do you have 2 double beds too?" I asked while walking in,

"Yeah, Joe does too, they are trying to sort it out," James laughed,

"We just pushed ours together to get a massive bed." We told the boys.

I placed Jake on the floor next to Cici and sat next to Brad. "Why can't you come with me, James and Cici,  Tristan and Lily, and then Connor has his own bed!" I whispered to Brad,

"Joe would never let us." Brad huffed.

"Right, let's go get some food, I'm starving!" Tristan announced,

"I need to talk to you for a minute." I told Brad as he stood up,

"We will meet you down there." I told the others as they all left the room.

I sat on the bed and gesturing for Brad to sit next to me. I took a deep breath and began.

"I love you so much. I will never stop loving you but..." I didn't want to be saying this but I knew I had to.

"This isn't going to work. I think it's going to be best if we both go our separate ways. You and the boys are so busy with gigs and interviews. I don't see how this is going to work with both of us and the baby. But you have to know I dont want this to happen, it's just not practical" I carried on, tears now filling my eyes. Still looking at the floor I wiped the flowing tears from my cheeks with my sleeve.

"I don't want to ruin everything, not just you but the others too. The press will find out, and that will be all they will ask you about. I don't want to ruin it for you all. I love you so much Brad, you know that don't you. I just don't want to be selfish, doing this for the wrong reasons. I am never going to keep this baby away from you. You will get to see it whenever you want." I looked up to Brad, his eyes were red and teary, he didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry Brad" I said before getting up and leaving to my room.

Uh Oh! What is going on! Stop her Brad!

I'm out at the moment and I receive comments on my phone, whoever makes me smile the most will get the final dedication

1 chapter to go! :O Comment for the final dedication!

Comment, Vote and Share :D

K x