Chapter 14

I walked into the living room where Tristan said we should play a game. We all decided to play Monopoly,

We decided to play in teams, it was going to me Connor and Tristan, Brad and James and Jake and I

"Hey, but I want to be with you!" Brad huffed, pulling on my arm.

"Well, I didn't want to be with you anyway. I wanted to be with Jake." James joked,

We switched groups and set the board up. We all chose for me to be the banker.

3 hours later,

"4, 1,2,3,4 Noooo" We had just landed on James and Jakes hotel. We know owed them £1,400 which we didn't have.

I really enjoy playing with the boys, it took my mind off everything even if it was only for 3 hours! I packed up the game and went into the kitchen to cook Jake his dinner, tonight we were having cottage pie.

"Are you going to have any with him?" Brad whispered, wrapping his arms around waist.

"I don't want to, but, I somehow feel like you're going to make me." I muttered.

I didn't want to tell him, not yet anyway, he'd just worry. But I'm alright. I'd been doing so well, I don't know what has happened for me to go back to the way I was before. I know he can tell something's wrong, but I just can't tell him, but if I can talk to him about Dad and Sophie why can't I talk to him about my eating, I sighed. All these through rushing through my head. I had to tell him, but then I didn't want to.

"Lottie, the bleeper" Brad said waving his hand in front of my face.

I snapped out of it and took the Cottage Pie out of the oven. I served up Jake's and some for the rest of the boys. I took the boys there's into the living room, where they were watching The Simpsons. I walked Jake into the kitchen sitting him at the table. I fed him his once it had cooled slightly. I wiped Jake's face and got him down from the chair where he ran back into the living room.

I then went and got my bowl which was still on the counter. I had only given myself a small portion, I picked up the fork and took a bite, my stomach beginning to ache. I didn't even want any of it, but I knew I had to, the last time I didn't eat I ended up in hospital. Come on Lottie. I repeated to myself, I took another spoonful and another, I knew I had to keep eating. After about 5 minutes I had finished the majority of my bowl.

Placing the empty bowls in the sink I walked into the living room, I sat onto the sofa next to Brad. I gave him a faint smile before placing my head on his shoulder.

"Did you have some?" He whispered, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Yes." I smiled, I was glad that I did eat. I didn't want to end up how I was before. "I've got something to explain to you, but not now" I told Brad,

"Okay, is everything okay though?" He questioned, looking worried.

"Yeah, it will be" I smiled,

We watched the rest of The Simpsons, before Jake starting to get tired. When he gets tired he starts getting grumpy, the littlest things will make him cross. Tonight it was Woody's hat, he didn't like how it was round his neck and not on his head, but when I put it on his head it apparently "didn't go there."

I picked him up and said goodnight to everyone giving Brad the look to come up with us. Placing him in his cot, he fell asleep before I even got a bedtime story out. I gave him a kiss and crept out of the room. I opened the door into my room where Brad was laying on my bed, as soon as I walked in he sat bolt upright.

I took a deep breath and begun to speak,

"You promise you won't worry because I'm fine." I began,

"By you saying that of course I'm going to worry!" Brad replied.

I then went on to explain about my eating and how I was going back to how I was after the accident. I didn't want to scare him, but I could tell he was.

"I'll be okay I promise, it's happened before and I coped so I will be able to do it again." I said looking into his eye, he gave me a faint smile.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I really didn't know." He replied looking upset.

"No. Don't be sorry. I need you to do this. I need to eat." I said, trying to make him feel better.

"I'll be okay. It's just a stupid phase. I'll probably be fine tomorrow anyway!" I said giving him a reassuring smile.

It felt like a weight of my shoulders in telling him, I feel like now he knows everything about me, more than my own mother! I still can't get over the fact that I have only known Brad and the boys for less than a week and we are already so close.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, taking it out I had 1 new message

Text from Tristan

We have gone back to mine tell Brad T x

I showed Brad the message before snuggling in my bed.

"I love you Lottie, you know I'm always here for you." Brad said, smothering me in kisses,

Putting my hand over his mouth I whispered "Not as much as I love you."

"What times your mum due back? I don't want to leave." Brad sulked.

"9.30. Same as yesterday. You'll see me all tomorrow and all of next week, I'm sure you can last not seeing me for 12 hours!" I laughed, Brad sticking his bottom out even more.

"But, I don't want you to go either" I added.

"Alright then I'll stay" He smiled.

"You know you can't though. My mum doesn't even know you, she can't see you in my bed!" I said, trying to keep a straight face. Remembering about the letter she had left this morning.

"Well, we are going to have to tell her soon. I can't keep this a secret for much longer." He moaned.

"Soon, after we have properly settled in and I'm back at college we will." I replied knowing that wasn't the answer he wanted to hear.

"I'm looking forward for tomorrow" Brad said, wrapping his leg around mine,

"Me too, I'm a bit shy though." I blushed, placing my head under the covers to cover my red cheeks.

Rolling over I placed my head onto Brad,

"I love you so much Lottie," he said stroking my cheeks.

"Me too Brad" I said as he leaned down giving me a passionate kiss.

"Your mums not back for another half hour is she?" Brad went on to say with a sparkle in his eye.

Lottie's finally opened up :D

Comment, Vote and Share :D

K x