Chapter 7

I turned around and unlocked the door, I slowly opened it to see a worried looking Brad sitting on the floor.

He came into the bathroom and I locked the door behind him. I picked up the picture that was on the floor. The 5 of us, smiling at London Zoo.

"I don't know what's come over me, I'm sorry." I bawled, with my head in my hands.

"Shh, it's alright, there's no need to be sorry!" He replied, lifting my chin up so he looked straight into my eyes. He begun to lean in to kiss me, and the next thing I hear were more bangs on the door,.

"Lottie, Looootie!" It was Jake!

I quickly stood up and wiped my eyes, having a last look in the mirror, I gestured to Brad to hide behind the door. I unlocked the door to see Jake standing there. I picked him up giving him a hug and kiss.

"Crying?" Jake questioned, pointing to my eyes.

"Lottie's fine." I said, smiling.

I walked into the hallways, to see the 3 boys, standing there. Brad had now followed me and we all walked downstairs.

I sat on the sofa putting Jake on my knees. James came and sat with us putting his arm around me. "Remember, I'm always here if you want me, we all are." I smiled and nodded, trying not to think about it otherwise it will set me off again.

"Jake, do you want to go in the garden?" I asked, standing him up on my knees.

"Yeeah" he squealed, before beginning to jump on me.

I went to the hall to get Jake's shoes and a jumper, as it was getting colder outside. I then put my shoes on and went outside with Tristan, Brad, James and Connor.

I lifted Jake up onto the trampoline, zipping the net around it up.

"That's it! Jump Jake, jump." Connor shouted, I sat down on a garden chair which was left here from the previous owners. Jake was giggling away jumping up and down, I couldn't help but smile.

"That more like it!" Brad smirked, giving me a peck on the lips, whilst the others were all watching Jake. I held his hand and squeezed them tightly bringing them to my lip kissing them.

I took my phone from my pockets opening up Twitter,

@Lottiesharp- Having a great day with @thevampsband JJ loving it too! X

Once again my tweeter mentions were going crazy

@Thevampsband - Have so much fun with @lottiesharp and little JJ we love you both x

I looked over to Brad who had his phone in his hand with grin plastered over his face.

My phone begun to ring, it was Mum.

L: "Hey Mum,"

M: "Hey hun, you both alright?"

L: "Yeah I'm ok, my sugar level was low but I'm alright now."

M: "Really? What was it?"

L: "2.3, I had some sugar tablets and the boys took me and Jake home. I had some lunch and I'm feeling better now, so there no need to worry."

M: "Alright be careful though, I'll bring some more sugar tablets home tonight,"

L: "Okay thanks."

M: "I must go now, I'll see you soon. Love you"

L: "Bye"

I walked back over to Jake, who was still bouncing on the trampoline. I unzipped the net and climbed in with the other boys, "hopefully it won't break!" I laughed as I climbed in. We all lay on our backs watching the odd few clouds float past.