Chapter 27

Today was the day that Lily was coming. She was going to get here at 10.30, it was now 9. Brad was still asleep so I went and had a quick shower. I got dressed into a grey Smock Dress. I applied my normal makeup and went to wake Jake up. I got him dressed and got him ready to go and meet Lily.

I went to wake Brad up as we were leaving in 20 minutes. We decided that we were all going to go and meet Lily at the station as Tristan was excited to see her! He hasn't shut up about her since he spoke to her on the phone the other day. We walked over to Tristan where they were all ready and waiting

"What time is her train coming?" Tristan asked excitedly,

"10.30 I think. I'll text her and check." I replied pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Text to Lily,

Hey, what time is your train coming? We are just about to leave for the station to meet you now. We are all super excited :D L x

I got a text back from Lily almost instantly.

Text from Lily

I'm just pulling up to the station now. I'll see you in a bit. Lily x

"Hey, Lottie, this is my girlfriend Cicely, but we all call her Cici." James said, pointing towards a pretty, tallish girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you." I smiled giving her a hug, she seemed a bit shy to begin with but she started talking more as we walked to the station.

It was such a nice day, the sun was out and we were all in "summer" clothes with our sunglasses on.

We soon arrived at the station were we waited for a few minutes until I saw Lily come through the barriers,

"Lily!" I sang as I ran towards her, Jake running after me.

"You alright?" I asked as I took her bag off of her.

I brought her over to the others were I introduced everyone,

"And this is Tristan." I said pointing to Tristan. He brought her into a hug,

"We have to go back to Tristan's to practice for tomorrow. Do you both want come tomorrow?" Connor asked,

I looked over to Lily where shrugged our shoulder. We started to walk back towards my house to dump her bags before we went shopping.

"Do you want to come shopping with us Cici?" I asked, while she and James walked hand in hand.

"Yeah sure." She smiled, she still seemed a little shy, I'm sure she won't once she gets used to us all.

We got to my house where we put Lily's bags in my room. Brad clothes from last night were all across the floor. He is so messy!

"Brad! Why are you clothes all over the floor again!" I yelled down the stairs,

"It's your fault for not waking me up in time!" He yelled back.

"It's always me!" I laughed to Lily and Cici.

Lily changed out of her clothes before we said goodbye to the boys as they went to Tristan's.

"Don't miss us too much!" I laughed as the boys were coming up to Tristan's front door. We walked towards the high street and into Boots. We decided we would all get face masks and do them when we got back to mine. We brought enough to pamper the boys too!

We then walk around some clothes shops where we picked out some outfits for tomorrow. I choose a grey dress with some grey leggings, Lily picked some shirts and a crop top and Cici picked out a demin skirt with a white shirt.